Not open for further replies.

JohnConner235

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: JohnConner235
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:79053615
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Ryan Brian

No Admin being reported as this was a miscommunication on both sides of the conflicting situation.

Reason for Report: This is a mentor appeal as I was given the role "mentor" by Thanewolfe about a year and a half ago as he thought I might be a go staff on the server one day. Today 5/18/2022 of my birthday a S.A. named Spaced Sloth, has informed me that I was removed from the mentor role as I didn't shop up on the mentor list. I understand what he was telling me about that. I was also involved in a situation in a situation about 2 days ago over a exchange of words as the player occupants at the time was car shoving my tow truck. I the server my tow truck can nearly be flipped to its roof of you crouched next to the truck, aimed up, then pushed, causing the truck to aggressively flip over causing player damage to anyone close proximity to it. I did use the words queer & retard, but I was aggressively angry over the situation. They all know my tow truck is only vehicle has the throwing velocity that has moon gravity.

Thanewolfe

Evidence to support your claim:
This is the video recording of me talking to Spaced Sloth of the situation and the mentor appealing conflict. (
)
This the situation that sent me over the edge in rage that forced me to speak those words out loud. (
)

Additional members involved/witnessing: AJACE was watching the sit.
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: I do understand the staff report rules, But I couldn't locate the staff appealing forums.

I do wish you give me another chance as I was not in a stable mind for that situation.

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

The reason why you were demoted was for using homophobic slurs. As a mentor you shouldn't be using slurs like that. Even if you were in the heat of the moment. As there is no such thing as a mentor appeal, you do still have a chance to re-apply. Furthermore you can re-apply using this link.

Status
Not open for further replies.