MRP My soul is tired of using the pickaxe as only tool

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
  • Are you interested in helping and being engaged in the community further? Apply for a Staff Position!

Iron Chef

Monolith Rookie
Jul 29, 2021
Please,
add a Jackhammer or something more expensive or efficient you keep permanently I don't care about the price. I've been on this server for a few months now and its just tiring to get a random chance when you get to get 8% of the chunk, its slow, tiring and unefficient to do so. Just add something more efficient and faster.

WhiteTiger

Monolith Pleb
Oct 10, 2017
Switzerland
+Support

just add an upgraded version of the pickaxe or something if you want to be really lazy make it cost 200k or so but lets you mine 10 times faster or something.

JucaMais

Monolith Veteran
May 1, 2019
Brazil
www.youtube.com
-support. literally everyone had to pass through this. If you are annoyed of mining you can aways hire someone to do the hard work for you

Arthgallo Trefynwy

Monolith Rookie
Feb 19, 2018
Illinois, United States of America
+support - just because it sucked for everyone else doesn't mean it needs to suck for everyone forever. I think this would also help balance the fact that everyone keeps losing all of their gear in jewelry shop raids.

While we're at it, make the pickaxe and axe function as melee weapons.

Tye

Monolith Senior
Jun 28, 2019
Huge -support As juca said we all had to get through this, make a business and get people to mine for you, if you cant be bothered with the grind. You shouldn't get handheld all through the grinding stages, you should come up with a plan to make it easier, then execute it (or ya know just mine and watch yt/netflix?)

Reactions: Louis

trebor.jpg

Monolith Newcomer
Mar 31, 2021
+SUPPORT MINING IS LITERALLY UNBEARABLE AT LEAST MAKE IT SLIGHTLY FASTER LIKE MAKE IT SO EVERY HIT WITH THE PICKAXE GIVES YOU AN ORE

uiceheid

Monolith Veteran
Jul 24, 2017
dm(v)
i think a lvl 99 reward like 99 farming to make you mine fast or get an extra chuck per hit with pickaxe

Reactions: WhiteTiger