Status
Not open for further replies.

josh23

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Josh
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io):1099830922
Your Character Name: I cannot obtain this due to my ban.

Ban Length: 2 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): HolyHandGrenade

Ban Reason: RDM/LARP
Unban Reason: Me and holyhandgrenade have already spoken in dm. He thought I committed rdm because I left right after killing somebody. In reality I just raided some guy then got off cause my mother was yelling at me lol. Tho I did commit LARP because I left soon after killing the guy. I would be happy with this being removed or just giving me a warn for larp. I never try to break the rules I really enjoy the server this should not happen again any time soon due to the fact my brothers birthday is not till next year. Yes I had to leave to go to my brothers house to eat cake and shit.

Time of Occurrence: 10/16/2020 exact time of day is unknown I was not at home when I was banned.
Additional members involved/witnessing: Wasn't told who reported me or anything.
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

Bubba Dice

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hello Josh,

I issued a 2day ban because a player had reported you for RDM. As I was looking through logs , I had found that you were the one who had killed him. Although he couldn't prove it was RDM. I went based off logs and you had killed him then left the server within seconds. Which is were I added the LTARP. Since you already had served your 1 day ban .

I will accept your appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.