LV

Your Steam Name: The Drifte r
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:184565148
Your Character Name: Nathaniel Turlay

Which Staff blacklisted you: @tweety
What were you blacklisted from: Police

Blacklist Length: 3 days
Blacklist Reason: False Code red
Unblacklist Reason: I know that when you guys review this you will be like this guy is insane he has another warning for false code red. Now the Situation went like this. I prison break happened, I pulled out my gun and killed the guy breaking the people out. Then i w killed one of the prisoners.It was 1000000% my fault for not following the rules and not being aware. I have no friend on the server that want to play with me so being a police is all I have. At this point i want to make a deal saying if i get in trouble within the next 3 months Ban me for 6. But please unblacklist me I will do anything.

Time of Occurrence: 9/3/20
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?: Yes

tweety

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, The Drifter

You were in violation of our [5.2] Law Enforcement Laws, and specifically the laws in section [5.2.1] General Law Enforcement Rules. The specific rules are listed below that you were in direct violation of.

1. Law Enforcement may only use deadly force when the situation requires the protection of themselves or others. For example, if a person is threatening your life, you may use your weapon in self-defense.
  2. Law Enforcement can not use lethal force when in pursuit of a fleeing suspect unless your own or civilian lives are in imminent danger or all other attempts to stop the suspect had failed. You must be able to justify your actions if asked by a member of staff.

I spoke to you in-game, and you seemed to understand and I feel that you have waited a good amount of time for your punishment. With this being said, you must make sure to correctly follow all Law Enforcement Laws when you are playing that specific job. Therefore, I hope you understand what you did was not allowed and that if conducted again in the future you will be more harshly punished.

Thank you,
Tweety

Appeal Accepted
Thread Locked & Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.