Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

My Post (6).png

NCN - News Casting Network

About Us
The whole team here at NCN work tirelessly everyday to bring you, the residents of Monoford the best and the most impartial news possible. Everyday we go out into the city of Monoford and look for the most shocking and entertaining stories. We are
a small team but we are determined to not let
that stop us from putting out the best quality stories. No matter the cost we work on. From the people, for the people.

Staff :
Tye Shaw @Tye - Editor, Journalist and Founder.
Steve Campagana @heyitskev - Reporter.
Scott Mathieson @scott mathieson - Camera man.

Contact info - You can have any questions, contact us at Pizza#3127 on discord Or alternatively msg Tye Shaw in game on a mono tablet.

Partners/Investors - Currently none.

Legal Information -
NCN accepts no responsibility to any information you share with us. We reserve the right to change or post any information we deem to be relevant to a story.

Last edited:

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

NCN.png

The Hockey Match.

At around 4pm BST today a hockey arena was setup by a man called John Hendricks, the small arena was setup on the main street of monoford which is home to many businesses such as 'Leamington Diamonds' and 'Shell and Chamber' a local gun store, across from the street is where Town Hall is located, the road was blocked off and a diversion path was setup through Crown Avenue, anyone was allowed to come and watch or play in the games and no payment was required.

We reached out to Mr Hendricks, the person responsible for setting up the hockey matches for an interview, he accepted and this is what he said to the questions we asked him :

Interviewer : "What was the purpose of this being setup?"

Mr Hendricks : "Bringing the community together"

Interviewer : "So i heard that the Monoford Aristocrats is the organisation you are in, are you the head of that?"

Mr Hendricks : "No, Jonny Dagger is the head of the organisation."

Interviewer : "Who helped you set this up, or was it just you?"

Mr Hendricks : "I set it up myself"

We reached out to a couple of local individuals who played the hockey matches and here is what they had to say :

Stan Breckles :
"That hockey was the most fun i have had in a long time"

Bella Mae : "It was really fun and it was good bonding between the community"

Since anyone could join in, many games were played, i even got to play a few myself. I stayed and watched all the matches until it was over, apart from a few minor incidents the matches all ran smoothly. The fact that this happened without any disaster proves that even in monoford, a place of criminals, crooks and a heavily militarised police presence, a fun of hockey can still be played with random people just trying to have some fun. I managed to get a few pictures of the matches, they can be found below :
HM5.jpghm4.jpgHM3.jpgHM.jpgHM2.jpg

heyitskev

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

THE CORRUPTION OF CHIEF KURO SHUKUN
By: Steve Campagana

CLICK HERE FOR PROPERLY FORMATTED GOOGLE DOC VERSION

fjG4_R3DmrAuqVo14l1rJgmCu2KHnCyLW4pqzQVKK22o_CMJ8O2acmX0uBNHIueKcSAqixouARObvRVQ3w3Im-bpPEEe5flvnj31MnJ6MUsKnvh8-1AdMxksw9f-R7yFr0heQmBI

The Corruption of Chief Kuro Shukun

Written By: Steve Campagna

Warning: Some of the material in this article may be disturbing to certain people. This article contains graphic photographs that are not appropriate for the workplace or the faint of heart.

Monoford is truly a wonderful city. A city where everything is possible. A city where you can achieve all your goals and aspirations. However, what happens when one’s goals conflict with the goals of another citizen? Perhaps one might talk it out, or band together to find a solution.

However, in some cases, citizens of Monoford may choose to resort to violence. It is during these times that we should expect the MonoFord police department to come to our rescue. After all, that is why they are there, but as you will see soon, that is sadly not always the case.

Today, we center our story on the interim Police Chief, Kuro Shukun. After the murder of our previous Chief of Police, Asst. Chief Shukun was forced to temporarily fill the shoes of his deceased colleague.

There were lots of red flags regarding his promotion. For starters, his real arrest record, obtained by an anonymous source, shows that he served 30 years for Vehicular Manslaughter. In addition to this, there is seemingly no mention of him in any other position of the Monoford PD before he became chief. Citizens, how could someone with no policing experience and a felony on his record become chief of police?

Now that we have addressed the interesting history of chief Shukun, I believe that it is a good time to examine what has happened since his appointment to chief. As you will notice in the graph below, during the previous chief’s term, crime levels remained relatively low, but as soon as the new chief took over, crime rates in the city skyrocketed!

2cLEcT-RbF6l8blqVLOPeH5zmmwporCQpSmwXwfYnE3zXbIuZ4O-iD67T1DsyeW7_kbCSguIKxHhjrbEQOJN1MDMKQR-WSZnS5BjkOLmsVaLKCnaDK15pVfsU_S9oFpjWYYWADcI

This crime rate led me to believe that the Chief truly does not care about his city or enforcing crime. However, then I thought about the rest of the police department. Surely, they would stand up to him & all evidence leads me to believe that they did. However, according to an anonymous source, Mr.Shukun… sent them to their deaths.

During a raid on the infamous MonoFord Penthouse, the chief supposedly had communication with the killers inside. Instead of entering the building and helping his police force fend them off, he never went inside and after 5 minutes, the suspects posted this picture on social media:

Tn3A0K3paRd1Qvsu8HuNvbZJNzQS98qv4OSCz4xSgJgq5c0TvkCIRO--pBndPvBODlg4rRIECre4LyVNKDgmMKTOOLNYPYBdjS9bxGjBmiTq27ysOa6JTftX1ISMhnOhip93qQuC

As you can clearly see, chief Shukun sent his officers in to die, and did absolutely nothing to help them. However, he doesn’t just have it out for his police force, but also all the other citizens of MonoFord...

Just last night, Chief Shukun approved what he called “Meth Mountain”. I know what you are thinking, “Meth Mountain” sounds like some undercover drug bust, and you would be right, that is exactly what it sounds like, but I assure you that is nowhere close to what it actually was. Instead, “Meth Mountain” is a “professional” police checkpoint and driving course.

qWSzqjB65NAaab5tYCmfKrZss5ekyMMmGDRqqcRIbtLu3GW80BBZG0ntrC1YbGvVg9z4iIk2rU1at0jjm5kPHArt7dGxZFxFQ_UC7A81pjH1a0Fdq6IzO4Xef9jPxkNB0la0dvm3

However, as you will see in this photo, provided to us by EMS director, Jamie Bolf, “Meth Mountain” can be more accurately described as a death trap.

1Zrbm8FLUqsbtzhtUQqvaUWVVkYJvXi8kzya-2Z6xetOGHFvd93tn2eJbgSemTwFQAQVAQpdS9hG0h8RAOhm3HK8L6IHL1TcQRCHcuROsz_vlNvaxivXVcERmLKcpO5EgbDt0fWk

During the havoc of “Death Mountain”, Monford EMS reported a total of 15 injuries and 5 fatalities that had a direct connection to the death trap. Upon trying to reach the Assistant Chief for comment, a man claiming to be a detective shot me in the leg and told me to “stop screwing with Shukun”, and then confiscated my phone.

Citizens of Monoford, even though I may die for writing this article, I must warn you, STAY AWAY FROM CHIEF SHUKUN. If you can, I even recommend that you flee the city until things calm down. For now, this is Steve Campagna, signing off from an undisclosed location.

@KuroShukun