DaddyMack

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

So I often play on PD quite often, patrolling the streets of Paralake. I'm thinking, since I'm always recording and run into some funny and entertaining stuff, that maybe I could make something of it, almost like a show. I was thinking of doing something like Cops: Paralake or maybe something like the show Live PD. Just something to help show what goes on throughout the server and maybe bring more enjoyment and activity for everyone and maybe help up the roleplay for everyone.

All thoughts are welcome!

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Sounds great! Maybe even Media Team potential hmm :eyes:

gm1003

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

If you are talking about the success of the series, then you would have to edit it somewhat to make yourself stand out. There are plenty of these series (of monolith) on youtube, just something to keep in mind

And of course, make sure to post it on the forums so we can see it :)

Wolv

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This sounds like an amazing idea, I’ve had the same cops idea myself tbh just haven’t gotten around to doing it. I’m sure with a few hours of play time you could put something together that would grab attention!

EmilyM

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hey, UWU wants you to help her see through her idea of Chernobyl: Truenorth! Please contact me and show me how to use such platforms as Youtube, and also some editing software you would recommend! Thank you! Merry, happy day!

UwU thanks you for weading! Pwease pat my head as a weward! Thank you! UWU

Gammer3

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I think what you are asking is what kind of software to use for editing ? Sorry as I don’t understand the uwu thing...

Regardless if that is what you where asking I use Sony Vegas to edit videos if you need assistance you can dm me on discord

That ^^^^ was directed towards @Sgt. Jelly Bean (MEOW)

However to @DaddyMack I was just talking about doing this the other day and think it would be a great idea and I’m always down to assist any way I can, I’m familiar as stated above with Sony Vegas.

DaddyMack

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I think what you are asking is what kind of software to use for editing ? Sorry as I don’t understand the uwu thing...

Regardless if that is what you where asking I use Sony Vegas to edit videos if you need assistance you can dm me on discord

That ^^^^ was directed towards @Sgt. Jelly Bean (MEOW)

However to @DaddyMack I was just talking about doing this the other day and think it would be a great idea and I’m always down to assist any way I can, I’m familiar as stated above with Sony Vegas.

I’ll definitely keep that in mind!

Shiblamo

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

That's along the lines of something I made a while ago, it was fun to put together and I'd love to see other people's take on making their own Cops series!

DaddyMack

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

That's along the lines of something I made a while ago, it was fun to put together and I'd love to see other people's take on making their own Cops series!

It just seems like a fun idea, and something to get people involved. There’s plenty of times when I’m playing as PD and there’s always a situation that makes me start singing the cops theme and play out the whole thing in my head.

I want to go the whole nine yards, follow chases, interview cops on ride alongs, the aftermath of the criminal getting processed and the crazy things they say.