MRP Nerf/Remove gl

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
  • Are you interested in helping and being engaged in the community further? Apply for a Staff Position!

Simon Mikael

Monolith Senior
Mar 23, 2020
Yee haw land
-support cost so much and isnt used very often half the time it doesn't work so keep it its fine
I think you should consider the other side about this first, go do a bank raid with 8 people and get 3 taken out with 1 GL and see if you have the same opinion.

Reactions: Tye and Mazen

M_tko

Monolith Grinder
Jul 24, 2017
United States of America
+support but keep it as criminal in my opinion its barley used as civ and if it is its on a 20k+ gun sooo , i support the removal of it from cop role, also implement tear gas that damages you over time in 10 seconds and the most damage if exploded on you directly, and ADD METH holy sheeet bro coke is so cheeks now i rather farm legal cocoa smh

Reactions: Mazen and Tye

Tye

Monolith Veteran
Jun 28, 2019
-support cost so much and isnt used very often half the time it doesn't work so keep it its fine
I assume u are new or dont do bank raids. It is used every time and it doesn't work cus they shoot it within a 1 meter radius.

Credence

Monolith Veteran
Sep 23, 2019
+support get rid of it

Reactions: Tye

cute doge

Monolith Newcomer
Feb 13, 2019
-support i feel as tho the grenade launcher is an asset to the police force. As most of the time, the police force just rush and die. They need some sort of weapon that can really help them. Half the time its pistol cops that are left and 1 swat officer. Also, there is only 1 person that can have the grenade launcher and it is the swat commander. There is also a cooldown for ammo. I think the grenade launcher is a very balanced weapons

• Haha

StewartJames

MRP Administrator
MRP Administrator
Event Team
Police Command
Apr 5, 2019
-support i feel as tho the grenade launcher is an asset to the police force. As most of the time, the police force just rush and die. They need some sort of weapon that can really help them. Half the time its pistol cops that are left and 1 swat officer. Also, there is only 1 person that can have the grenade launcher and it is the swat commander. There is also a cooldown for ammo. I think the grenade launcher is a very balanced weapons
“balanced” it can kill the whole server with one shot

Tye

Monolith Veteran
Jun 28, 2019
Stop posting more -supports u have done this 3 times

Tye

Monolith Veteran
Jun 28, 2019
I think ck gas would work well

Tye

Monolith Veteran
Jun 28, 2019
#remove/nerfglmovement

Reactions: Simon Mikael