Never got to say goodbye (Juan Enrique)

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slipperybear

Aug 5, 2018
I’ll keep it short and simple.
I haven’t been on the server for a long time, I got a female that drags me out of my house :) thankfully. Met a lot of wonderful people, I wasn’t really known around the server. Monolith, man, that word, that word will stick with me forever, have fun guys, love you all, Shout out the Crenshaw mafia, ( I don’t think it exists anymore) and the Informals. Wow only if I would’ve recorded my great memories. Goodbye guys. Hah, crazy how much Fun you can have on a Gmod server.
-Juan Enrique

mak

Aug 7, 2019
Hope you enjoyed Monolith while you were here.
bye :(

Jose

Dec 26, 2017
United States of America
I remember when u were in blue warehouse on the weekend we went back to Rockford for a week you were a poor thug and I invited you to envy. I had many fun times playing with you

Slipperybear

Aug 5, 2018
I remember when u were in blue warehouse on the weekend we went back to Rockford for a week you were a poor thug and I invited you to envy. I had many fun times playing with you
Ill come back ;) but under a new name;) ill hop on occasionally, idrk the current state of monolith

Reactions: Jose

Stuvi

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Report Management
Dec 10, 2016
Germany
Since you came back.... locked.

Make up your minds.

• Haha
Reactions: table