Ace Carter

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Ace Carters Cocaine Guide!
Including Steps / Equipment and Requirements Requirements / Level 52 Chemistry.

Doing this for all the new players coming into monolith and if they wish too start making coke they could use this guide for help, its going too be pretty simple and easy too understand.

Let Me Know What You Think Of It, And Leave A Comment Below.

(Doing All The Steps Without Physgun Use!)

Equipment:
x1 Electric Stove
x1 Dirty Cooking Pot
x1 Gas Mask / x1 Filter (Prevent you from getting poisoned by the gas, its a useful item and i suggest you getting one).

(Note : If you die with the following items above, you will not have them, you will need too purchase them again either from players or the dealer.)

The Items below will be for 1 batch of coke, if your doing more batches just chance the number of how many items your getting too the batches.

1 . (All The Stacks Of Coca Leaves In Premium Box (Example).
2 . 1x Stack Coca Leafs In Your Inventory.
3. Make Sure Your Electric Stove / Dirty Cooking / Gas Mask Is All Ready.
4. Head To The Dealer And Purchase The Following Items:
1x Packing Box, 1x Kerosene, 1x Drafting Bucket, 1x Jerry Can.

Cocaine Earnings:
1 batch earns about - $6,500 (estimated from receiving 10 Coke but depending on your chemistry level the numbers will be higher im just giving information of roughly how much you will get from this.)
each individual coke sells around for $650 but you get around 8-16 cocaine as a really low level chemist.

The higher your chemistry level you can start to get bricks!
Which come in 4's and sell for $12,000 for 4x Bricks. Boosting your profits by a lot.
Overall, i suggest if you have a low chemist level, you should keep working on it, get the level higher because having a higher chemistry level will get you a better change to get higher numbers and if you do the process right and stick too a same temperature when cooking your coke you will get a better outcome.

Simple Steps On How To Make Cocaine:
Note :
Im Chemistry Level 99 So When I Do My Cocaine I Use Heat Temperature 66-67%

Step 1 : Setup your base, alarms, make sure your on a radio with your org/friends, have med kits ect, use this time too double check you have the correct amount off items on you, and make sure you are ready to make your coke.

Step 2 : Make sure you have your gas mask equipped. Firstly Place down the electric stove and dirty cooking pot, once both is deployed, no phys gun is needed, if your fist is out, right click and pickup the stove drag it too a power source and plug it in, then pickup the dirty cooking pot and just make it standing on top the stove.

Step 3 :
Place down your packing box and fill it with leaves until it says full.

Step 4 : When your packing box visually says its "full" deploy 1x kerosene and pick it up with your fist and drag it onto the packing box and let the timer proceed.

Step 5 : When the kerosene says ready to use equip your fists pick it up right a right click shake it up and down slowly with your hands, not your physgun.

Step 6 : Once it has been shaken too 100% . Deploy 1x Drafting Bucket and drag the kerosene into it. Then wait until the drafting bucket needs to be shaken, (no physgun is needed you can use your fists. Saves you catching blacklist if you get caught abusing your physgun.)

Step 7 :
Deploy 1x Sulphuric Acid down and wait for the the drafting bucket to be ready, then drag the sulphuric acid into the drafting bucket.

Step 8A : When Your Sulphuric Acid Is Done Pick It Up and drag it onto the dirty cooking pot and then deploy 1x jerry can and have it placed next too it but not touching.

Step 8B :
Double check your mask is equipped i did mention earlier too make sure its on but if you forgot use this time too equip it, go up to the electric stove and press "e" that will turn the stove on for you and when it hits 64-67 degrees, drop the jerry can on it by moving it to the pot.

Step 9 : Once your Jerry can says ready to use, press e on it and your cocaine should appear on the floor just crouch take a look at the number and pick it up. Once you have finished your batch pickup all your equipment, deposit it, and head too the dealer and sell your coke.

If your looking for the dealers or struggling too find the locations for it, either ask your friends in game, ask someone on the server too tell you where it is, or there are other forums posts explaining in more depth of where about they are.

If you have anything you would like to add, put it below and i will update it, hope this helps the new players of the community.

Last edited:

Official Car Mechanic

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Amazing guide!

Alx

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Ace Carters Cocaine Guide!
Including Steps / Equipment and Requirements Requirements / Level 52 Chemistry.

Doing this for all the new players coming into monolith and if they wish too start making coke they could use this guide for help, its going too be pretty simple and easy too understand.

Let Me Know What You Think Of It, And Leave A Comment Below.

(Doing All The Steps Without Physgun Use!)

Equipment:
x1 Electric Stove
x1 Dirty Cooking Pot
x1 Gas Mask / x1 Filter (Prevent you from getting poisoned by the gas, its a useful item and i suggest you getting one).

(Note : If you die with the following items above, you will not have anymore, you will need too purchase them again either from players or the dealer.)

The Items below will be for 1 batch of coke, if your doing more batches just chance the number of how many items your getting too the batches.

1 . (All The Stacks Of Coca Leaves In Premium Box (Example).
2 . 1x Stack Coca Leafs In Your Inventory.
3. Make Sure Your Electric Stove / Dirty Cooking / Gas Mask Is All Ready.
4. Head To The Dealer And Purchase The Following Items:
1x Packing Box, 1x Kerosene, 1x Drafting Bucket, 1x Jerry Can.

Cocaine Earnings:
1 batch earns about - $6,500 (estimated from receiving 10 Coke but depending on your chemistry level the numbers will be higher im just giving information of roughly how much you will get from this.)
each individual coke sells around for $650 but you get around 8-16 cocaine as a really low level chemist.

The higher your chemistry level you can start to get bricks!
Which come in 4's and sell for $12,000 for 4x Bricks. Boosting your profits by a lot.
Overall, i suggest if you have a low chemist level, you should keep working on it, get the level higher because having a higher chemistry level will get you a better change to get higher numbers and if you do the process right and stick too a same temperature when cooking your coke you will get a better outcome.

Simple Steps On How To Make Cocaine:
Note :
Im Chemistry Level 99 So When I Do My Cocaine I Use Heat Temperature 66-67%

Step 1 : Setup your base, alarms, make sure your on a radio with your org/friends, have med kits ect, use this time too double check you have the correct amount off items on you, and make sure you are ready to make your coke.

Step 2 : Make sure you have your gas mask equipped. Firstly Place down the electric stove and dirty cooking pot, once both is deployed, no phys gun is needed, if your fist is out, right click and pickup the stove drag it too a power source and plug it in, then pickup the dirty cooking pot and just make it standing on top the stove.

Step 3 :
Place down your packing box and fill it with leaves until it says full.

Step 4 : When your packing box visually says its "full" deploy 1x kerosene and pick it up with your fist and drag it onto the packing box and let the timer proceed.

Step 5 : When the kerosene says ready to use equip your fists pick it up right a right click shake it up and down slowly with your hands, not your physgun.

Step 6 : Once it has been shaken too 100% . Deploy 1x Drafting Bucket and drag the kerosene into it. Then wait until the drafting bucket needs to be shaken, (no physgun is needed you can use your fists. Saves you catching blacklist if you get caught abusing your physgun.)

Step 7 :
Deploy 1x Sulphuric Acid down and wait for the the drafting bucket to be ready, then drag the sulphuric acid into the drafting bucket.

Step 8A : When Your Sulphuric Acid Is Done Pick It Up and drag it onto the dirty cooking pot and then deploy 1x jerry can and have it placed next too it but not touching.

Step 8B :
Double check your mask is equipped i did mention earlier too make sure its on but if you forgot use this time too equip it, go up to the electric stove and press "e" that will turn the stove on for you and when it hits 64-67 degrees, drop the jerry can on it by moving it to the pot.

Step 9 : Once your Jerry can says ready to use, press e on it and your cocaine should appear on the floor just crouch take a look at the number and pick it up. Once you have finished your batch pickup all your equipment, deposit it, and head too the dealer and sell your coke.

If your looking for the dealers or struggling too find the locations for it, either ask your friends in game, ask someone on the server too tell you where it is, or there are other forums posts explaining in more depth of where about they are.

If you have anything you would like to add, put it below and i will update it, hope this helps the new players of the community.
SHABZINO GUIDE ON TOP! SHABZINO GUIDE ON TOP!

Ace Carter

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Brent Skeng

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

the colour formatting is straight up shit but i like the guide. ggs

Shabzino

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Its not award winning but well done lad

HEISENBERG

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

shit guide im the only REAL cook here... MY SHITS BLUE MOFOS.

p.s. ace im the one who taught u to cook the temp u should strive for is 70 but the higer it goes the purer your coke is cause more chemical bullshit gets meted off hence u get a higher quality but its more dangerous cause it explodes at 99 just a little tip if u want the max amount of cocaine u can cook

WassThePlayerUS

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Hello why 64-67 degreee , i do around 75 everytime is that better to do lower like that ?