Do you think MonoGov should be founded? - If so, why not post why in the comments below.

• Poll closed .

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

www.monolithservers.com (1).png
New Government Organisation
MonoGov
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening,

Recently I have been debating on creating a new government organisation/crew/group etc... on Monolith. I have many aspirations, goals, schemes if I were to formally found this organisation but I would like to hear the opinions of the players beforehand as I do not intend to create something for it to be abandoned or not used. So, let's give a rundown on what MonoGov is.

303c31012bca678def77991c33f36fd1.jpg

MonoGov - Monolith Government Workers' Foundation
  • What is MonoGov?
    • MonoGov or "Monolith Government Worker's Foundation" is designed to support, guide and enhance the (passive) government workers of Monolith. Providing a general and direct voice with the support of formed organisations/teams/departments; providing funding schemes to citizens in need from the expenses of their members/donators who want pure passive and enhancive roleplay, rather than a complete cutoff to what could have happened if roleplayed.
  • Who is in charge?
    • MonoGov will be designed as a foundation with unionism, of course having the leadership of directors/managers with a number of members and non-membership donators/partners.
  • Why was it designed/created?
    • MonoGov was designed to enhance the roleplay of players, primarily on government-paid jobs (regulated by the mayor's office) to produce support, advertisement and guidance for new citizens or old (players).
  • How will it operate?
    • MonoGov will work primarily of the funding of citizens (players) "donations" and of course the leadership/membership within the foundation to support all areas. Keep in mind, there are a slightly large demographic of players who only roleplay on government, never partake in other activities to generate a living but only using their income on their job for the state of monolith.
  • Is it worth joining?
    • It's up to you to decide but IF all elements are in operation with no complete major issues then all shall work and so shall new player funding schemes, guides, tours etc.

So? What is your opinion on this? - Have a suggestion, question or want to state your opinion. All are welcome (just don't be toxic).

Note: The following thread is purely for discussion at this moment in time and is open to modification at any time of day.

Best Wishes,

SCOTTISH
"Your lovely" MRP Administrator
#TeamMonolith

Hey! Hey you..
Did you know we could have jobs which could earn you in-game cash?
Create logos, videos, guides... so much more.

Last edited:

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Do it man we need a big enough org that can promote passive rp instead of just having orgs for crim rp.

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

In my opinion you should do it, passive rp orgs are the best

Hatchet Tazz

Banned
Banned
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Yes! For people like who who prefer Passive RP, this sounds amazing. Its always FrapRP, and a change is needed.

Official Car Mechanic

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Love to see another government group other then the Elite Government.

Aleksandr

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Wow, good job Scottish
This might be the perfect org for me

Astero

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

+1 I think this will provide more of a "back bone" to Government jobs to ensure the there's a foundation and structure set in place while having a leader providing all the essentials and resources for government officials to run more efficiently. Definitely will consider joining to enhance the roleplay!

Astero

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

+1 I think this will provide more of a "back bone" to Government jobs to ensure the there's a foundation and structure set in place while having a leader providing all the essentials and resources for government officials to run more efficiently. Definitely will consider joining to enhance the roleplay!
Had a nice chat with Scottish, awesome idea set in place with a lot of thought! A great crew idea. @SCOTTISH do it! As a suggestion however, probably having sort of a "Department Supervisor" for each government department to ensure that each director is doing their job efficiently and competently in providing valuable structure to not only communication, but organisation. Organisation can include Call-signs such as "Medic-01, FirstRep-01, etc." Nothing too special nor permanent, but definitely something enforced for calls.

Last edited:

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Change the font on the MonoGov i like the symbol but the font doesnt really fit imo
To what font would you suggest? I could just remove the word MonoGov but I feel like its essential.

Ace Carter

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

The colors are cool, the yellow on monogov makes it stands out. The logo is epic.

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

To what font would you suggest? I could just remove the word MonoGov but I feel like its essential.
Nah actually i think its good i just didnt like how it looked before but now that i look closer it fits

Ace Carter

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

It's gold.. not Yellow... do I need to somehow make it shiny... lol
it’s a nice logo, would defiantly be a good logo for the monogov org.

Astero

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Logo is perfect! Makes me want to be apart of MonoGov, Damn!