Alex Anderson

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Disclaimer: Please only reply to this thread if you're serious about having a discussion, I don't need responses that say nothing but "+support, good idea" this is about discussing new profitable legal ways to make money you'd like to see added

Idea 1: Chocolate

Yes, yes I know what you're thinking "We already have cocoa, that's chocolate!" Cocoa would only be 1 of the ingredients for a chocolate bar, others could include sugar, milk. This would require 3-4 Cocoa, 2 Sugar, 1 milk to make but would sell for the price of 8 cocoa (aka around 8.5k) and would be incredibly high level cooking to make, possibly even require it's own factory equipment if the devs are up to that. It would either a) stack up to 16 or b) only come in single stacks. I also realize that it making this much money could put coke out of buisness, but not if they used an actual food factory system that could make it so for these very high end industrial production foods would be locked behind a 100-150k paywall.

Before I explain what I mean by industrial food factory here is a picture of an example of what the finished product should look like imo 1577337047241.png

What I mean by "Industrial Food factory" is a system where you put cocoa fruit in/sugar in (if it's something that you could grow if this was implemented) and it will get mixed together over a process of 1-2 minutes, then you put the other ingredients in, and eventually(not necessarily in that order) you will recieve 1 chocolate bar worth rougly 9k, you could also make 3 at a time but it would increase time to 2.5 minutes

Please feel free to post your ideas for new ways to legally make money and your opinion on this in the replies.

Bobby Kurosaki

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I always wanted a stock market or investment agency where you can buy stocks or invest in certain buildings and however much it's rented you get a % of the profits

uwu

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Finally!! I can force all the people I kidnapped to work in my industry for 45 mins, then let them go and go kidnap more people!!! +Support

Colonel Cookie

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

We need more food.

It will have to take making more models outside of foods mod that we have, which will take a lil' bit. I'd imagine it would happen the same time we get this food overhaul that's been on the trello for a bit.

rick

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Would be good I get sick of making cocaine for money

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hmm... a legal way to make money...

1)
Increase jobs (Wages, Missions, Events, Types of Jobs) - Introduce new jobs into the City, such as City Maintenence (Repair Guy) that is given events around the City to fix.

2) Reliable Online Market - A market place for vendors of legal items such as luxury food and/or building equipment/supplies

Note: There is so much you could add, but this is through long development. And probably it's already in the thoughts and seeing if it could work. Who knows.

SKuLLzSKiLLz

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I always wanted a stock market or investment agency where you can buy stocks or invest in certain buildings and however much it's rented you get a % of the profits
I really want a stock market system, that would be so cool.