MRP New Major Crime Suggestion

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 20, 2017
Houston
Description of suggestion: Federal Reserve Robbery, so pretty much, your main objective would be to get into a vault and take a Encrypted USB Drive to a specific NPC you sell it to that is only for that item, but the item is drop on death. There is 2 buildings involved in this robbery, the Security House that you would need to break into and there would be a computer inside that you would need to hack into to open the vault, while alerting police as soon as you do so. After hacking into the computer that would take a few minutes or so, you would then need to drive over to where ever the vault is located, plant the drill on the case inside, wait the timer out, and then take the Encrypted USB to the NPC and sell it, i would say payout for this job would be around $350,000, and you could also make a tool to get into the computer to access the vault that costs $50,000 that you can buy at the contraband. This is a high risk high reward job that is quite complicated for the robbers, but also has a 2 hour timer or longer so that it will not break the economy from people constantly grinding it out.
Reason why it should be added: I think it would be a cool addition to monolith and the new Mono ford map with something very unique that no one has ever seen on gmod before, it can also give the player base something new to do, rather than raiding a house, robbing the bank or mugging players.
Related content: i doubt there would be any related content on steam.

Brad

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Marketing Team
Event Team
Apr 11, 2019
+support, but it would have to probably pay a little less than 350k, maybe like 200k and tool is 30k to buy.

Waffle

Apr 26, 2019
I was just about to say that xD its just a copy of kamdan life -support it would be cool but we dont need copying

Max Veira

Oct 8, 2018
+support payout should be about 200k though

mike13

Banned
Banned
Mar 9, 2019
+support need some new shit in this server plus I agree with @Buddyro22 should make cops have like 3 lives and make the payout around 350k

dylan7

Jan 15, 2018
New York, US
+support

Superheavy

Monolith Pleb
Dec 23, 2016
The Netherlands, Limburg
monolithservers.com
+Support
We've had the same robbery system for well over a year now and this seems like something that can bring a refreshing take on it. Of course there needs to be some balancing like the cop limit and payout changes, but this feels fitting enough to support the dHeists system.

Alex Anderson

Oct 1, 2017
Gonna be honest rn, -Support. This is a roleplay server, why does every super big new feature need to contribute directly to fragRP? Even you admitted you do nothing but fragRP by saying only raiding players, bank, and mugging them is what you do. It's fine to suggest new things but in my opinion this would not be all that different, and from the sounds of it, just like the new bank robbery system it would get old pretty quick. If you want to go and do more crimeRP I think they should suggest more drugs, or counterfiet money or anything but fragRP. You can say it's because I'm bad all you want but I'm so tired of everyone getting to crazy excited over fragRP, for a roleplay server to survive it needs to do so much more than allow you to frag some cops when you feel like it

Reactions: Shimax

mike13

Banned
Banned
Mar 9, 2019
nah this idea good as fuck and they should add a security for the federal reserve with like a m4 carbine

Horrendous Gaming

Monolith Pleb
Dec 29, 2017
Michigan, United States of America
Gonna be honest rn, -Support. This is a roleplay server, why does every super big new feature need to contribute directly to fragRP? Even you admitted you do nothing but fragRP by saying only raiding players, bank, and mugging them is what you do. It's fine to suggest new things but in my opinion this would not be all that different, and from the sounds of it, just like the new bank robbery system it would get old pretty quick. If you want to go and do more crimeRP I think they should suggest more drugs, or counterfiet money or anything but fragRP. You can say it's because I'm bad all you want but I'm so tired of everyone getting to crazy excited over fragRP, for a roleplay server to survive it needs to do so much more than allow you to frag some cops when you feel like it
I'm really tired of having this argument, quite frankly. Having fun as a criminal doesn't classify as frag RP, we are just enjoying the server the way we want to. There's nothing wrong with that, I'm sure you would have no problem at all if someone made a suggestion to buff cops. But the minute someone wants to expand RP criminal wise, its "Frag RP"

Besides that, +Support I know it takes work to create these new scenarios. But I think they could definitely bring more players back and make things interesting.

Onery

Feb 3, 2019
definitely +support expands roleplay for criminal rp and the current bank system is getting repetitive and getting new bank seems cool

Status
Not open for further replies.