Status
Not open for further replies.

Zynthax

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,
I bougth a new pc a couple of days ago and i was trying to fix the textures issues that i have since i got this pc.
Whit the older pc i didn't have these issues, even when i joined in the firts time, im clueless whit this happens, i don't have the CSS tho.
@kevsonic (idk if he is the staff), he told me to download a couple of materials that i needed for playing whitout the issues and o downloaded and installed it and it fixed the buildings and the map itself, but i still having errors signs in the models of the citizens except for the cops, medics and firefigthers, i need some help :/

Rexzyy

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Make sure you have subscribed to all the content using !content in game. You also need to have the CSS mounted. I’ll link you the video that helped me out with this issue as well. Best of luck to you!

Zynthax

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Make sure you have subscribed to all the content using !content in game. You also need to have the CSS mounted. I’ll link you the video that helped me out with this issue as well. Best of luck to you!

is not the map at all tho, the models of citizens are the problem, idk why i see them as errors. I have done that as well.

Quantum

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Sometimes you have to unsubscribe to everything then resubscribe multiple times. Have you tried restarting your entire computer?

Zynthax

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Sometimes you have to unsubscribe to everything then resubscribe multiple times. Have you tried restarting your entire computer?
tried too, same problem and no changes tho

Eldar987

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

If you have played on a lot of servers sometimes the textures can get broken. In cases like this where you have tried everything else I would recommend a complete clean install of garrysmod (Uninstall from steam then delete the folder located at: Steam/Steamapps/yoursteamname/common/garrysmod) then unsubscribe and resubscribe to all monolith content packs.
Doing that in addition to mounting CSS/TF2 should correct the issues.

Chubby

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Delete your addons folder and launch Gmod again and it should fix

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Add me on Steam and I'll fix it up for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.