new to the city

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
  • Are you interested in helping and being engaged in the community further? Apply for a Staff Position!

Skojenmeister

MRP Senior Administrator
MRP Senior Administrator
Forum Moderator
Report Management
MRP Recruitment Team
Dec 11, 2019
Welcome!

Valentino

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Marketing Team
Jun 10, 2017
The Netherlands
steamcommunity.com
Welcome! If you have any questions about the server feel free to DM me on discord at Valentino#1977 or of course use !help or OOC in-game.

uiceheid

Monolith Grinder
Jul 24, 2017
dm(v)
my tip to you is to max out farming/chem to get the best amount of money in-game

JucaMais

Monolith Veteran
May 1, 2019
Brazil
www.youtube.com
Welcome, good luck

TheGrimReaper

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Event Team
Police Supervisor
Dec 14, 2019
United Kingdom
Welcome to The Server if you have any Questions feel free to Ask me (TheFallenReaper#4394) or ask any of the Other Staff Team/Mentors, hope to see you around!

Spartandan3k

MRP Administrator
MRP Administrator
Media Creator
Event Team
MRP Recruitment Team
Police Command
Oct 17, 2019
Welcome! it's lovely to have you here! I hope you enjoy your time here, there is plenty of information on the forums here to get you started if you feel stuck.

Whenever you are in game use !guides if you need some guidance and any questions you have feel free to use the !help command in game following any question you may have.

Enjoy!! :)