LV

Your Steam Name:Jrfirefighter
Your Steam ID:
Your Character Name:Nick Porello

Ban Length:1w
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Smalley

Ban Reason:Staff dis meta gaming
Time of Occurrence:idk
Relevant Evidence: All i can say was i was banned for a day and then i came back a day later and saw i was banned again for 1 w?
Additional members involved/witnessing:

Spartan ◢ ◤

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

I believe Smalley said he banned you for longer due to your bad attitude and insults directed at staff. However he can answer this himself and deny or accept this appeal.

Nick Porello

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I believe Smalley said he banned you for longer due to your bad attitude and insults directed at staff. However he can answer this himself and deny or accept this appeal.
I have not insulted staff at all?

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I'd like to state here that you do indeed have a developed history of giving attitude to staff and being quite disrespectful. It does not surprise me at all that you're in this situation.

ChosenDemon

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I'd like to state here that you do indeed have a developed history of giving attitude to staff and being quite disrespectful. It does not surprise me at all that you're in this situation.
This has been confirmed +10 times.

Smalley

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

Now, I banned you even longer because of your history with talking to staff members. You even had to make a post on the forum giving us a horrible attitude towards us telling us to shut up. As well I would like to point out that only because you donated does not give you special privileges to break the rules and talk to the staff like dirt. Donating is from your own generosity. We do not force you to donate and we don't expect you to donate anything, We appreciate any kind of donations as it helps contribute towards running the server which then you get benefits for. Due to me having issues with you in the past before about your attitude and the fact I had to warn you for it only because I didn't respond to your report in time gives me a clear sign you have a spiteful attitude towards us. Now, not only that but I have been told by other staff members as well about your history. Lets go on to the meta gaming part and Breaking RP. So as Elitestudio was on the server you decided to drive him around as an officer and forget about RP in general. 911 calls being made etc. You was told to RP due to being a cop instead of wasting your time with Elitestudio. Now, this could of easily being avoided if you listened to me without any interruptions but you decided to say down PD radio "Guys don't go anywhere near Elitestudio because a staff member told me not to so you shouldn't either" Clearly meta gaming and breaking RP. We never said you couldn't talk to Elitestudio and catch up with him. We specifically told you to carry on roleplaying and to avoid Elitestudio. You could of gotten off the job and chilled with him on the server if he felt like he wanted to chill with you as well. Maybe in future you will learn not to talk to us with a horrible attitude and actually take some time into thinking of what you're doing. Apart from that I will be denying your ban appeal and I am hoping you will take this time to learn some respect and gain a positive attitude instead of a negative attitude when it comes to dealing with staff in the near future. Thank you for appealing though

-Smalley
MRP Moderator

Nick Porello

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

Now, I banned you even longer because of your history with talking to staff members. You even had to make a post on the forum giving us a horrible attitude towards us telling us to shut up. As well I would like to point out that only because you donated does not give you special privileges to break the rules and talk to the staff like dirt. Donating is from your own generosity. We do not force you to donate and we don't expect you to donate anything, We appreciate any kind of donations as it helps contribute towards running the server which then you get benefits for. Due to me having issues with you in the past before about your attitude and the fact I had to warn you for it only because I didn't respond to your report in time gives me a clear sign you have a spiteful attitude towards us. Now, not only that but I have been told by other staff members as well about your history. Lets go on to the meta gaming part and Breaking RP. So as Elitestudio was on the server you decided to drive him around as an officer and forget about RP in general. 911 calls being made etc. You was told to RP due to being a cop instead of wasting your time with Elitestudio. Now, this could of easily being avoided if you listened to me without any interruptions but you decided to say down PD radio "Guys don't go anywhere near Elitestudio because a staff member told me not to so you shouldn't either" Clearly meta gaming and breaking RP. We never said you couldn't talk to Elitestudio and catch up with him. We specifically told you to carry on roleplaying and to avoid Elitestudio. You could of gotten off the job and chilled with him on the server if he felt like he wanted to chill with you as well. Maybe in future you will learn not to talk to us with a horrible attitude and actually take some time into thinking of what you're doing. Apart from that I will be denying your ban appeal and I am hoping you will take this time to learn some respect and gain a positive attitude instead of a negative attitude when it comes to dealing with staff in the near future. Thank you for appealing though

-Smalley
MRP Moderator
I talked to him for like 3 mins before you all started jumping down my throat just because i was talking to him does not mean im not rping is this how you guys are always when someone "famous on yt" joins????? like honestly

Smalley

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

It really doesn't make a difference if he's famous on youtube or not. We treat all equally.

Nick Porello

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

It really doesn't make a difference if he's famous on youtube or not. We treat all equally.
Thats not true because if i was to just talk to a random person for 3 mins i would not have 3 staff members jumping down my throat but since it was him they were so thats not true at all

Status
Not open for further replies.