Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: cmohr
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:90174054
Your Character Name: Brad Fisherman

Target Steam Name: DeaDGxD
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:119733791
Target Character Name (if known): Wilzon Decarlo

Request Reason: I and a few others were hanging out in front of hospital for a while. At some point Wilzon shot me because I was talking shit about his known rule breaking org member (he had been RDMing people before this too including a medic), a little while later I was at the hospital again and Wilzon told me that if I kept talking shit about his org member, he would shoot me again, so I pulled out my gun and ended up killing him. He proceeded to go into OOC chat and put a 20k bounty for anyone that would headshot me. Again fast forward a little while, server has restarted and im running by the city center, and he pulls up with his car and immediately starts asking who I was. I ran away cuz I knew he was just going to rob and kill me once he figured out who I was. I complied, gave them everything they asked for, and once he realized who I was he shot me anyway. I did say something that could have provoked him to kill me but I had been complying up to that point and the only reason he killed me was because I had killed him earlier and he was still mad about it. Then even better, once I respawned he came to the hospital and just straight up RDM'd me while I was AFK. I was alt-tabbed when he did it but I know for a fact it was him because there were like 7 people on the server at the time and no one else had a reason to. I don't have the first encounter on video but I do have when he robbed me and when he rdm'ed me in the hospital (though again I was alt tabbed when he actually killed me). Im sure if you go in the logs you'll find when he killed me at the hospital, you can see in the video it was around 8:27 EST when he killed me.

I should say that he was also rolling with a friend who might have been the one who killed me one of the times but I don't know who it was and Im not sure if he did. Im pretty sure his steam name was sidney though.

When did the situation occur?: Approx 8:25 EST on 12/8
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: sidney
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

cmohr

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

After posting this, DeaD again killed me at the hospital while I was AFK after respawning at approx 9:40 am, after killing me while I was mayor. I do not have video evidence of this but you should be able to see him killing me at hospital shortly after he had already killed me before.

Literally minutes after this, he and his friends became mayor and RDMed me when I joined police. I do have video of this that I can DM or stream cause I cant upload rn.

Cartman and Cup_Master were the two secret service agents with him, one of them batoned me and the mayor finished me off while I was down.

Last edited:

toohightogame

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Status
Not open for further replies.