MRP No More Monopolys

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alloutwarrior

May 21, 2019
Description of suggestion: I would like for the addition that only one factory spot can be rented per player
Reason why it should be added
: Why this should be implemented is that on most of the monolith maps that I had played on there are only 3 factory spots available and how important the factory outlets are to all players there's no doubt that they are very valuable to everyone and when a very rich player just comes along and buys all three they now have a monopoly allowing them to charge any price that they want which gives them a unfair advantage over the other player base
Related content

DevulTj

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Developer
Dec 3, 2016
Manchester, United Kingdom
devultj.co.uk
Description of suggestion: I would like for the addition that only one factory spot can be rented per player
Reason why it should be added
: Why this should be implemented is that on most of the monolith maps that I had played on there are only 3 factory spots available and how important the factory outlets are to all players there's no doubt that they are very valuable to everyone and when a very rich player just comes along and buys all three they now have a monopoly allowing them to charge any price that they want which gives them a unfair advantage over the other player base
Related content
There'll be way more in monoford. dw.

Alloutwarrior

May 21, 2019
Yes I understand that but im talking about the present time currently the monopoly owner is now making players pay 5k every 15min its kinda getting out of hand

3trollers

Jan 19, 2019
I agree. It was 3k yesterday, 5k today. I might quit using factories in general because of that. And alloutwarrior678 needs someone to raid.

Stuvi

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Report Management
Dec 10, 2016
Germany
Will not be changed until Monoford.

Status
Not open for further replies.