not hacking ur just bad

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
  • Are you interested in helping and being engaged in the community further? Apply for a Staff Position!

Mak

Monolith Senior
Aug 7, 2019
yup dude youre cheating

Big Man Patty

Monolith Pleb
Mar 20, 2020
Gusev Crater, Mars
www.youtube.com
got into a shootout after a raid and like half the police force said i was hacking, so heres a video to clear my name
Taking down all those cops with just that pistol was pretty neat

hop1003

Monolith Grinder
Feb 19, 2019
Somewhere
Interesting callout your friend gave, "He's in the back." Your response is also weird but I guess you thought the cop that was, "At the back" would be able to hear your Friends radio unless you were talking about something else.

Also, your recoil control is very good. Even better considering your control shown in this forum was non-comparable

Honestly, it was a good clip your friend's callout is the only sus thing about it in my mind. Everyone thinks people are cheating if they lose. I'm just bantering.

Foxtrot0295

Monolith Pleb
Apr 14, 2019
Interesting callout your friend gave, "He's in the back." Your response is also weird but I guess you thought the cop that was, "At the back" would be able to hear your Friends radio unless you were talking about something else.

Also, your recoil control is very good. Even better considering your control shown in this forum was non-comparable

Honestly, it was a good clip your friend's callout is the only sus thing about it in my mind. Everyone thinks people are cheating if they lose. I'm just bantering.
CW2.0 guns have no recoil to begin with just load up a single player session and test the guns for yourself
As for hip-fire just put them in the middle of your screen and shoot because as stated before these guns have no recoil or spread difference their essentially call of duty guns.