Parkour_Pig

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

my game is not loading past initializing screen on the 64bit version of gmod. i do not know why it is not loading. please help

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Valdrec

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I have this identical issue also

Accertly

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Make sure you're not tabbing out while you're loading into the server. I had this issue a couple times while I've tabbed out to do something else while loading in.

Hector

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

ive had same issue, nothing ive tried has fixed it so i just dont use 64 bit.

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

I recommend you just try a different branch of GMOD such as the default, or one of the other beta branches and see if it works. I had that issue a long time ago and switched to a different chromium or the normal GMOD branch and got it to work that way, so that should work for you as well.

TorkyJ

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Make sure you're not tabbing out while you're loading into the server. I had this issue a couple times while I've tabbed out to do something else while loading in.
lol this might fix my issue of it not going past loading the only prob is my second computer is so slow which is the one im trying to fix the prob on did not tabbing out fix it for you?

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Type "Retry" in console and it should help, the reasoning it does this is because when you attempt to connect to the server a connection isn't established completely and it fails to join the server completely and you know this when there's a bunch of Red Text in your console explaining that there was an error of some sort.

Solution; before connecting to the server try verifying integrity on Garry's Mod, Better Internet or Using a Network LAN