MRP Number of people in bases and raids

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

A Sack O' Salt

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Dec 10, 2017
Suggestion: Have a limit on how many people you can base with, and a limit on how many people you can raid with.

Why: Earlier today, we had a base with 5, which was the old rule of having only 5 people in a base. OF course, we get raided by 12 guys, and we kill around 10 of them, and two more come in to clean it up. I think it's pretty unfair that large organizations can't do anything when they have less than 10 guys, and they control the whole gang warfare roleplay.

Reactions: Dank

A Sack O' Salt

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Dec 10, 2017
-Support I disagree with this because that means that you need to delete counter raids, and to be honest, i do not want to
Having no rule promotes massive gangs taking control of the whole criminal aspect of the gamemode. Just like how they were debating over the max squad members on rust.

Cittorio

Banned
Banned
Jan 23, 2019
City Morgue
-Support
This will cause inflation within the economy, giving it an easier chance for people to farm for more money.

A Sack O' Salt

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Dec 10, 2017
-Support
This will cause inflation within the economy, giving it an easier chance for people to farm for more money.
Not at all. The comment you just made is completely out of context.
If there’s a base rule of 5 like before, and a raid member rule of 5, it’s evenly matched.
Unlike having a base of 5 guys being raided by a gang that can only do things in numbers.

Zynthax

Jul 12, 2018
Colombia
Having no rule promotes massive gangs taking control of the whole criminal aspect of the gamemode. Just like how they were debating over the max squad members on rust.
Well that could be a fact, but I mean, the point is to delete the enemy gang. If you can't recruit more players to get stronger, then what's the point of wars if you can't even stay in one because your gang is weak

A Sack O' Salt

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Dec 10, 2017
Well, that could be a fact, but I mean, the point is to delete the enemy gang. If you can't recruit more players to get stronger, then what's the point of wars if you can't even stay in one because your gang is weak
But you have to look at it as a game stand-point. Sure, in real life, there are no rules. And there's unlimited people to attempt to recruit.
There are maybe only 200 people in the community, that actually play daily and are able to join an organization. If an organization has 150/200 of the community, there's no fun in that. Domination is not fun, it gets repetitive and boring.
To sum this all up, recruiting more players doesn't make you stronger. Making more money, and having some good shooters on your squad, is what makes you stronger.

Oct 18, 2018
+support it sucks to be a solid baser, or a member of a small org and get raided and outnumbered by a big org.

There is a limit on bank raids so this would make sense as well

It would add a nice balance to basing/raiding

Zynthax

Jul 12, 2018
Colombia
But you have to look at it as a game stand-point. Sure, in real life, there are no rules. And there's unlimited people to attempt to recruit.
There are maybe only 200 people in the community, that actually play daily and are able to join an organization. If an organization has 150/200 of the community, there's no fun in that. Domination is not fun, it gets repetitive and boring.
To sum this all up, recruiting more players doesn't make you stronger. Making more money, and having some good shooters on your squad, is what makes you stronger.
Well, if you have 20 that farm every day, fuck yeah, you gonna have money, if you don't farm then you will be weak all the time, and that doesn't happen lol

Danniel Pogi

Dec 30, 2018
California
+support good idea

WaTer_MeLoN

Apr 14, 2018
Canada
-support thats where skill comes in if you’re good you gotta be able to defend against a bigger group and if you’re not the best you gotta use the man advantage.

Reactions: imaspy14

A Sack O' Salt

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Dec 10, 2017
-support sounds like u want this rule to be implemented for your advantage.
This would be implemented to everyone’s advantage. It makes it a fair fight.

Reactions: Danniel Pogi

DystopianRaven

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Jun 24, 2017
New Zealand
I'm pretty sure a raid and base limit was tried back during Rockford... I think in the end it's just tough luck that you get crashed by another larger org.

A Sack O' Salt

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Dec 10, 2017
I'm pretty sure a raid and base limit was tried back during Rockford... I think in the end it's just tough luck that you get crashed by another larger org.
It’s not tough luck. Especially when you’re at war. It’s planned raids for monetary gain.

Reactions: Dank

Delta.

Jun 26, 2017
Rockford
This would be implemented to everyone’s advantage. It makes it a fair fight.
Life isn’t fair , just because u get killed in a raid doesn’t call for a rule change.

Reactions: table

Maxf200

Oct 8, 2018
-support sometimes you just gotta handle it. if you cant take em call the ops other wise role with more ppl

Status
Not open for further replies.