MRP Number of people in bases and raids

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

Damon Smith

Monolith Pleb
Jul 2, 2017
Illinois, United States of America
It’s not tough luck. Especially when you’re at war. It’s planned raids for monetary gain.
Once again, it does not matter on the amount of people. Like you said, GS9 had more people but you guys probably had more kills. Number does not matter at all. I have personally killed more than 20 people in a raid before. It's quality over quantity.

Salvatore Tortellini

Aug 30, 2017
United States of America
- support
who needs numbers when you can kill someone in a burst

Went into a house of about 7 with one other dude and cleared the house. Its really just about using your enviroment

If you dont think you can raid a building you probably cant. And when you probably cant you can always find other people to help you out so that you can.

Besides having 20 guys in a base is fun

Oct 18, 2018
Honestly we may as well just wait for server staff to decide on this because everybody on here is bias

People in big orgs will down-vote because they like to dominate, and people who solo base or have small orgs will upvote because they don't like getting destroyed by 20 members of gs9 at once

There's no point openly discussing pros and cons like other suggestions because of the ongoing bias

Damon Smith

Monolith Pleb
Jul 2, 2017
Illinois, United States of America
Honestly we may as well just wait for server staff to decide on this because everybody on here is bias

People in big orgs will down-vote because they like to dominate, and people who solo base or have small orgs will upvote because they don't like getting destroyed by 20 members of gs9 at once

There's no point openly discussing pros and cons like other suggestions because of the ongoing bias
Why does nobody get what im saying... You don't need a big org to dominate lmao. It all matters about your quality. It literally doesnt matter about the number of people.

Reactions: GuiltyPie

★FluffY | kickback.com

Jul 12, 2017
Canada
-support I wouldn't want to see 5 of my org members get sprayed down while watching across the street knowing whether I like it or not I cannot enter the house and finish them off. From an IRL stand point a gang member doesn't just not help their members and leave them to die right in front of them, that doesn't make any sense... My solution to you is get more skilled members or just don't base...

A Sack O' Salt

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Dec 10, 2017
-support I wouldn't want to see 5 of my org members get sprayed down while watching across the street knowing whether I like it or not I cannot enter the house and finish them off. From an IRL stand point a gang member doesn't just not help their members and leave them to die right in front of them, that doesn't make any sense... My solution to you is get more skilled members or just don't base...
This isn’t real life. As I’ve stated above, it makes the game more competitive rather than one singlular gang being overpowered. It’s not about skill when it’s a 20v5.

Reactions: GuiltyPie

Dank Gratata

Jul 12, 2017
Nevada, United States of America
This isn’t real life. As I’ve stated above, it makes the game more competitive rather than one singlular gang being overpowered. It’s not about skill when it’s a 20v5.
AMEN!! Every negative that people have said sounds very... Ignorant to me, "just find people to help you" "having 20 guys in a house is fun", listen, it's hard to defend a base when there is 10 people raiding 3 guys. Garry's Mod is not a skill game for FPS, I don't think anybody has over 120 fps+ every second of your time on Monolith. There is no such thing of having such of "skill" for FPS in Garry's Mod. Quantity destroys quality. 10 guys with mp5s can walk into 4 guys and get over 200k worth of items from cocaine,weapons,crafting benches. Monolith hasn't been easy for a lot of players because they're so paranoid that an org of 20 people are going to raid them so easily because there aren't any enforced rules for raiding. Not anymore at least. "Initiation" is barely thing.. Anybody can just "assume" you're going to take a pistol out and shoot them so they have the right to kill you. Prove me wrong but it's just the truth in this update of Monolith. "It will be easier for people to make money". Man if you only knew how hard it is to make money in monolith anyways. It takes time, literally hours to make money. And that gets taken away from a lot of us because of these gigantic raids that happen. Police aren't always the solution! The ones basing aren't always going to be innocent. You have to also understand that not everybody wants to be in an organization, many of us like to be independent. Quality over quantity people, this isn't CS:GO.

Reactions: A Sack O' Salt

★FluffY | kickback.com

Jul 12, 2017
Canada
AMEN!! Every negative that people have said sounds very... Ignorant to me, "just find people to help you" "having 20 guys in a house is fun", listen, it's hard to defend a base when there is 10 people raiding 3 guys. Garry's Mod is not a skill game for FPS, I don't think anybody has over 120 fps+ every second of your time on Monolith. There is no such thing of having such of "skill" for FPS in Garry's Mod. Quantity destroys quality. 10 guys with mp5s can walk into 4 guys and get over 200k worth of items from cocaine,weapons,crafting benches. Monolith hasn't been easy for a lot of players because they're so paranoid that an org of 20 people are going to raid them so easily because there aren't any enforced rules for raiding. Not anymore at least. "Initiation" is barely thing.. Anybody can just "assume" you're going to take a pistol out and shoot them so they have the right to kill you. Prove me wrong but it's just the truth in this update of Monolith. "It will be easier for people to make money". Man if you only knew how hard it is to make money in monolith anyways. It takes time, literally hours to make money. And that gets taken away from a lot of us because of these gigantic raids that happen. Police aren't always the solution! The ones basing aren't always going to be innocent. You have to also understand that not everybody wants to be in an organization, many of us like to be independent. Quality over quantity people, this isn't CS:GO.
LOL ''quantity over quality" talk about the time I destroyed 5 people rushing with deagles the most broken pistol in the game and I sprayed all 5 down with a 20 round mag of my m14.... GS9 wouldn't be GS9 if there were no requirements to be able to get in and it would just be a makarov bandit coalition.

A Sack O' Salt

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Dec 10, 2017
Can this be locked and just stay as the original suggestion. It’s turned into arguments and defaming.

Reactions: Dank Gratata

Dank Gratata

Jul 12, 2017
Nevada, United States of America
LOL ''quantity over quality" talk about the time I destroyed 5 people rushing with deagles the most broken pistol in the game and I sprayed all 5 down with a 20 round mag of my m14.... GS9 wouldn't be GS9 if there were no requirements to be able to get in and it would just be a makarov bandit coalition.
What?

Reactions: A Sack O' Salt

boris mcloving

Jan 8, 2019
-support that is the risk you take when baseing also some people on the server do not come from a competitive or FPS background so having a cap on how many players can base or raid will put them at more of a disadvantage. if people do not know how to peek or hold angles they are f***ed, then when you successfully raid or defend you have the cops to worry about.You need the numbers thats why people join a org or team base with other orgs and have allies.

boris mcloving

Jan 8, 2019
They rushed, okay a couple of players that didn't know how to coordinate a raid. Plus it was 5, this is what this suggestion is fighting for, only 5 players raiding and only 5 players basing :)!
defending is much easier than attacking, having the same player cap for raiding and baseing is stupid.

boris mcloving

Jan 8, 2019
it is not supposed to be easy, monolith is a grind if no one was getting set back due to raids everyone would be at the top then they will just leave.Getting raided keeps more players playing than letting them get everything and have nothing more to do.

Rufucuz

Aug 19, 2018
Russia
- support . I think it’s illogical , whats the point in having a big supportive org . Whats the interest if there can be only 5 raiders , people base in 12 and the 7 guys that want to raid wont since not all of them can . What you’re suggesting is even worse since if there can be only 5 raiders orgs with big iq will come in 2 or 3 diffrent packs of people and will raid you 3 times in like half an hour . I see your suggestion as a way to help yourself and nothing more

Reactions: boris mcloving