• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

ヌrime - Status : Open

1546303338965.png
ヌ | ヌrime
Welcome to ヌrime this is an active organization that has many benefits to you for just being loyal and active
with this being said there are set requirements to being in the organization

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Requirements
- Must have 500+ Hours on Garry's Mod
- Must be older than 15 and gone through puberty (No squeakers)
- Have a stable bank account (at least 100k)
- Must be able to sustain tactical communication
- Must have transportation & radio
- Able to get big frags when in bad situations.
- MUST BE ABLE TO OBEY SERVER RULES
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Application Format - Status ; Open
Hours on Garry's Mod : (Screenshot)
Bank Account : (Screenshot)
Location/Timezone :
Discord ID (Optional) :
Do you have anyone that can vouch for you if so who?
Will you stop what you're doing to help other members? (Y/N)
If in a situation where police decide to raid our house for whatever reason what do you do?
Alliances / Enemy's
Setting up and Alliance App is a good way to start to get in good terms with Prime to get in bad terms all you have to do is get in our way and you would have an instant full face of utter regret or you can declare war whichever one fits you.

Ally Application Format
Leader(s):
Gang name :
Member count :
Relations to other organizations :
Once accepted I'll DM you and get you through the process of being in the Org (this does not mean you are 100% accepted)

Roster Updated 1/20/19
Leader ; Alex Herrera
Second in Command ; N/A
Members ; Jhon Shagourman, Miguel Hernandez, Bobby Flae, Julian Jerome, Nicholas Jacob, Joseph Brock, Alec Stele, Alex Brown, Johnny Hamilton, Justin Albert, Adam James

Allies
The Monster Family
Enemy
The Mikael Family

Last edited:

Dann

Jul 15, 2018
Good luck1

thtgeekydude

Jul 21, 2018
Honestly' I really like the name. :} Maybe add in a story or make a story along the way yknow' Goodluck!

gm1003

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Marketing Team
Event Team
Jul 7, 2018
Houston, TX
Good luck dude, if you ever need anything hmu in Paralake

Johnny Wick

Aug 9, 2017
A cramped room with a s**t computer
This looks hella sexy.

Makhi Freeman

Apr 17, 2018
Canada
...Alex Viera?

Jul 30, 2018
Hours on Garry's Mod : (Screenshot) https://gyazo.com/49028b92105cb7f43ef1721cb8298104
Bank Account : (Screenshot) https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1613732930
Location/Timezone : UK GMT +1
Will you stop what you're doing to help other members? (Y/N) Yes
If in a situation where police decide to raid our house for whatever reason what do you do? I would protect our org and take care of the cops
Accepted - Info regarding in-game radio etc. will be sent via PMs

Jul 16, 2018
Florida
Leader(s): Benny Monster, Frank Monster, Vlad Monster
Gang name : The Monster Family
Member count : 27
Relations to other organizations : Allied with: Gambino, The Floridians, Mikael Family, (unofficially with De'Luca) AND at war with : Red Hawks

Leader(s): Benny Monster, Frank Monster, Vlad Monster
Gang name : The Monster Family
Member count : 27
Relations to other organizations : Allied with: Gambino, The Floridians, Mikael Family, (unofficially with De'Luca) AND at war with : Red Hawks
Alliance Request - Accepted

Hamilton

Sep 5, 2017
Canada

Location/Timezone : PST
Will you stop what you're doing to help other members? (Y/N) Y
If in a situation where police decide to raid our house for whatever reason what do you do? Stand my ground and hopefully kill everyone lol

Location/Timezone : PST
Will you stop what you're doing to help other members? (Y/N) Y
If in a situation where police decide to raid our house for whatever reason what do you do? Stand my ground and hopefully kill everyone lol
Accepted - Info regarding in-game radio etc. will be sent via PMs

rxsm

Aug 3, 2017
United Kingdom
Ally Application Format
Leader(s): Romeo Mikael, Danny Mikael
Gang name : The Mikael Family
Member count : (Just remade the org from the old 28 players) Currently only 3 whereas we are rebuilding it. It will be recruiting a lot more when I’m unbanned.
Relations to other organizations : Allied with Floridians and Monster, we don’t really tend to ally and more raid, whereas I know most of the people in your organisation therefore I would like to request an ally.

Ally Application Format
Leader(s): Romeo Mikael, Danny Mikael
Gang name : The Mikael Family
Member count : (Just remade the org from the old 28 players) Currently only 3 whereas we are rebuilding it. It will be recruiting a lot more when I’m unbanned.
Relations to other organizations : Allied with Floridians and Monster, we don’t really tend to ally and more raid, whereas I know most of the people in your organisation therefore I would like to request an ally.
Alliance Request - Accepted

pbthug91

Jan 2, 2019

Attachments

Top Bottom