Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitr0us

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hey there, I have been playing Monolith since 2016. I haven't played in the past few months due to reasons related to school but I plan on making a comeback to the server. I'd like to consider myself an OG player since I've been playing for a few years; I started back in Rockford. I'm looking for a crime-based organization, looking to garner up a decent amount of cash and weapons.

Previous Organizations:
Escobar's
B613
Insight
Goon Squad (Current)

I used to roll with the Viera's but was still in my own organization, I'm decent at fragging and have a few guns and a Porsche GT3 977 and a White Suit. I don't know my levels exactly, but my player level is around 100, farming is like 70 something, crafting/gun making is around 50. I also have like 1400+ hours in GMOD all of which are dedicated to DarkRP servers, half of that is probably just Monolith.

If you have a position open for me in your organization please feel free to drop your in-game name in the comments and I'll message you (or you can message me if you want). I don't expect to get some really high position in the organization, I'm perfectly fine with starting at the bottom and working my way up. - I usually play about an hour or two a day, on weekends I plan on being on the server daily.

rxsm

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

when i’m unbanned i recommend estate of kings :b

Hello migo

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I remember you from the real Viera days, you would always be a detective and drive a red Porsche around.

rxsm

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hey there, I have been playing Monolith since 2016. I haven't played in the past few months due to reasons related to school but I plan on making a comeback to the server. I'd like to consider myself an OG player since I've been playing for a few years; I started back in Rockford. I'm looking for a crime-based organization, looking to garner up a decent amount of cash and weapons.

Previous Organizations:
Escobar's
B613
Insight
Goon Squad (Current)

I used to roll with the Viera's but was still in my own organization, I'm decent at fragging and have a few guns and a Porsche GT3 977 and a White Suit. I don't know my levels exactly, but my player level is around 100, farming is like 70 something, crafting/gun making is around 50. I also have like 1400+ hours in GMOD all of which are dedicated to DarkRP servers, half of that is probably just Monolith.

If you have a position open for me in your organization please feel free to drop your in-game name in the comments and I'll message you (or you can message me if you want). I don't expect to get some really high position in the organization, I'm perfectly fine with starting at the bottom and working my way up. - I usually play about an hour or two a day, on weekends I plan on being on the server daily.
Whereas I don’t remember you from the old days, I remember you from september mugging me and i killed u :b

Nitr0us

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I remember you from the real Viera days, you would always be a detective and drive a red Porsche around.
Yep, those were good days, don’t do detective stuff much anymore tho

samtreecare

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Post an application here

Status
Not open for further replies.