Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Marketing Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

A month ago before Christmas, I used this console command to disable OOC due to me filming something at the time: hud_saytext_time 0.

* Disabled as in not appearing *

I have tried typing in "hud_saytext_time 1", because maybe the "1" variable would enable OOC.

But...it doesn't.

Someone had suggested me to turn of streamer mode. Steamer mode is not enabled. The problem occured after I had typed that console command in.

I thought that the console command would be temporary, but I am unsure if it has affected the client side or it's now embedded in my game.

I have uninstalled GMOD, verified my game files and even tried disabling streamer mode, but nothing happened.

Thanks.

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

So text chat shows but not OOC? Did you touch any settings on monoliths settings before you entered that cmd?

Reactions: DK.

Al límite

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Try Hud_saytext_time 0 To disable what ever and renable it by doing it with a 1 and see if that works

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Try Hud_saytext_time 0 To disable what ever and renable it by doing it with a 1 and see if that works
to be even more sure try that on the home screen on garrys mod, then join the server

Reactions: DK.

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Marketing Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

*FIXED*

So text chat shows but not OOC? Did you touch any settings on monoliths settings before you entered that cmd?

I looked through the monolith settings and streamer mode was activated. When someone told me to disable it, I thought that they had meant on discord. There's a streaming mode on discord.

Thanks.

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Marketing Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Thanks for the suggestion, but I have found the solution for it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.