Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Trevor
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:124400188
Your Character Name: Trevor Werner

Ban Length: 2 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @wright

Ban Reason: Misuse of comms, apparently racism
Unban Reason: I just said on the radio 'It smells like black people' which literally means nothing. It's not racist cause its not projected towards anybody or anything. It's a joke and an empty threat. If someone says 'It smells like white people' that also means literally nothing cause its a joke and what do white people/black people smell like? Do you mean they smell bad or smell good? It doesn't mean anything cause it's a fucking joke and doesn't make any sense cause its not projected in a racist way towards anybody. If I said 'It smells like white people' would I get banned aswell cause its a fucking joke and it has no context and doesn't mean anything. At the end of the day it's a fucking joke its not like I was deliberately saying something like "All black people smell" It means absolutely nothing and was a joke so I apologize if I happened to offend anyone on the basis of a stupid, empty threat'd joke

Time of Occurrence: 7:24 PM 6/23/2019
Additional members involved/witnessing: Everyone on 123.45 comms

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

It doesn't mean anything cause it's a fucking joke and doesn't make any sense cause its not projected in a racist way towards anybody. If I said 'It smells like white people' would I get banned aswell cause its a fucking joke and it has no context and doesn't mean anything. At the end of the day it's a fucking joke its not like I was deliberately saying something like "All black people smell" It means absolutely nothing and was a joke so I apologize if I happened to offend anyone on the basis of a stupid, empty threat'd joke

Lose the profanity when creating official ban appeals. You have been warned or punished in the past for related reasons. Everyone was given a global warning to stop talking about this on the 123.45 radio and you continued. The whole conversation was racist from the start and ended with someone saying the N-word multiple times.

As for your attitude in this ban appeal, it's not helping your case.

Appeal denied. Racism and inappropriate topics are not allowed on our community.

Status
Not open for further replies.