ENTRY STATUS: OPEN

1. Meta-information
Last updated:
5/7/2019 (work in progress)
Organization owner: Uncle Wright
Entry fee: $25,000
(you are protected by the server rules)
Notice:
Monocorp is an organization purely for roleplay enhancement and immersive events organized by regular players. We will not endorse or participate in any "org wars" or engage in activity that would be deemed criminal roleplay-wise in-game unless authorized by the organization owner.

2. How we operate
Monocorp operates in a very unique fashion, you as a player can apply to become a "business owner" under Monocorp. You come up with a legitimate, realistic, doable business concept and we will list your business on this thread with you as the Chief Executive Officer. Do note that your business will be a subsidiary of Monocorp and the concept must be able to be done in-game independently by you. In certain situations, Monocorp may issue supplies to business' that need them. Supplies may include crafted furniture, currency, or other items.

Why become a subsidiary of Monocorp? We will reward
excelling business owners and business owners who continue to strive along with Monocorp throughout time. Subsidiary businesses will go under a brief review each month and receive a lump sum of reward money depending on their score. These reviews and scores are handled internally and the process is not public. The maximum payout is $50,000 per month. This is subject to increase over time!

2. Rules
2.1 Terminology

• Monocorp: Monocorp is the parent company of all businesses listed in this thread. The business owner will dictate all operations within their company, but Monocorp will have sole authority over the company.
  • Business owner: A business owner is the sole operation manager of their company and reports to the organization owner.
2.2 Rule-set
1. Under no circumstances are you allowed to participate in criminal activity while you are actively role-playing your business unless given authorization by the organization owner.
2. You must show a reasonable amount of activity with your business otherwise it may be deemed inactive and removed from Monocorp. You will then become an independent business and lose access to our reward and assistance programs.
3. You must complete your verification process with the organization owner otherwise you will not be enlisted in our rewards and assistance program. This can be found below in the format section.

3. Application for Business
You must follow the application format below to be considered for entry into Monocorp.

Roleplay Name: <your roleplay name>
Steam ID: <your steam ID>
Timezone: <your timezone>
Business Name: <create a name for your business>
Business Concept: <give a brief explanation on what your business does and how it's beneficial>
Business Description: <see roster below for example>
Business Category: <food, gambling, industrial, transportation, other>
Able to pay entry fee: <yes or no>
Do you want to receive aid and rewards from Monocorp: <yes or no>
Why should we assist you with this business: <response>
Three references: <three names of players who can speak on your reputation>

3.1 Verification
Upon being accepted into Monocorp, you will be required to show us that you can run your business independently before receiving aid and rewards from us. We will ask you to open your business up into a store and run it for one hour straight. If your business gains a lot of customers and runs well, we will add you to this thread and you and your business will become a part of Monocorp. Verification will be discussed with you privately in forum conversation.

4. Business Roster
This is a list of all official, verified businesses running under Monocorp. These businesses will occasionally receive ratings and become ordered by rating. Ratings are based on satisfactory and customer reviews.

• Wright's Fish Fry:
    • Business owner: Mister Wright
    • Type: Food service​
    • Description: Wright's Fish Fry is the most notorious fast food place in Truenorth. We serve fish, chicken, eggs, burgers, and the secret meat. Stop by sometime when we're in town!​
    • Rating: 10/10​
    • Total rewards received: $0 (fully corporate owned)​
  • MonoPool:
    • Business owner: Mr. Mqguire
    • Type: Transportation
    • Description: The Uber of Monolith.
    • Rating: 10/10
    • Total rewards received: $25,000
  • MonoCartel:
    • Business owner: Undisclosed
    • Type: Undisclosed
    • Description: A laundry service.
    • Rating: 10/10
    • Total rewards received: $1,125,000

This organization and thread are still a bit work in progress, we will occasionally come out with updates and inform involved parties before doing so.
Please refrain from making applications or replying to this thread unless the entry status indicator above is set to green.
Private message @wr1ght with any questions or concerns.

Last edited:

Jose

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

haztos

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

this i already know is going to turn out good, keep it up i love it! :)

Hello migo

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Damn this is actually cool and I just took a business class in school and see what your doing here.

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I love this idea, good luck!

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Glad to see somebody taking initiate and time for something like this :p

GreenJoe

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Liking this concept
Good Luck !

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Applications now open to serious applicants

Brad

Monolith Expert
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Roleplay Name: Brad
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:108390338
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
Business Name: MonoBucks
Business Concept: I am going to be selling all types of drinks. I will try to get a staff team to help me with managing the customers and the restaurant
Business Category: Mainly drinks, food.
Able to pay entry fee: Yes
Do you want to receive aid and rewards from Monocorp: Yes
Why should be assist you with this business: You should assist me because this will definitely help out with the general RP experience of players. This also may help get the organization out there more.
Three References: Jake Sans (ADottyP), there are more but I can't think of them.

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Thank you for submitting your application. We will review your information and get back to you soon.
Truenorth needs more food franchises.

Waffle

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Roleplay Name: Waffle O'doanld
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:202094598
Timezone: CST
Business Name: MonoFood
Business Concept: Sell cheap food
Business Description: The entire business is based around selling affordable food for people who are just looking for a quick and easy meal!
Business Category: Food
Able to pay the entry fee: Maybe. By this, I hope to make my first 25k before paying it to ensure that my business will work out.
Why should we assist you with this business: I can help a lot of people out and get a new RolePlaying aspect to Monolith. I hope to bring in lots of jobs and grow with the people I work with/for.
Three references: I could get more than three just ask around.

(Remade)

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Roleplay Name: Brad
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:108390338
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
Business Name: MonoBucks
Business Concept: I am going to be selling all types of drinks. I will try to get a staff team to help me with managing the customers and the restaurant
Business Category: Mainly drinks, food.
Why should be assist you with this business: You should assist me because this will definitely help out with the general RP experience of players. This also may help get the organization out there more.
Three References: Jake Sans (ADottyP), there are more but I can't think of them.
@Brad
Your application has been accepted. Please contact Mister Wright in-game to schedule a date for your initial setup and package.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Roleplay Name: Sir Kenty
Steam ID: n/a
Timezone: Soon to be CST
Business Name: Gregg's whacky inflatable arm flailing tube men
Business Concept: businesses need reputation and credit and nothing's better to make them stick out than a whacky inflatable arm flailing tubeman flinging around to make people stop and question the sanity of the business owner and make them want to buy something to aide their funds to seek mental health counselling
Business Description: An inflatable arm flailing tube man shop
Business Category: Commercial
Able to pay entry fee: maybe
Do you want to receive aid and rewards from Monocorp: Ye
Why should we assist you with this business: I'm a highly accredited business enthusiast with gold star reciews from the better business bureau
Three references: Mister Wright, Dimitri Veira, and Stephen Williams

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Roleplay Name: Waffle O'doanld
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:202094598
Timezone: CST
Business Name: MonoFood
Business Concept: Sell cheap food
Business Description: The entire business is based around selling affordable food for people who are just looking for a quick and easy meal!
Business Category: Food
Able to pay the entry fee: Maybe. By this, I hope to make my first 25k before paying it to ensure that my business will work out.
Why should we assist you with this business: I can help a lot of people out and get a new RolePlaying aspect to Monolith. I hope to bring in lots of jobs and grow with the people I work with/for.
Three references: I could get more than three just ask around.

(Remade)

Your application is under review. We will contact you in the next few days.

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Roleplay Name: Sir Kenty
Steam ID: n/a
Timezone: Soon to be CST
Business Name: Gregg's whacky inflatable arm flailing tube men
Business Concept: businesses need reputation and credit and nothing's better to make them stick out than a whacky inflatable arm flailing tubeman flinging around to make people stop and question the sanity of the business owner and make them want to buy something to aide their funds to seek mental health counselling
Business Description: An inflatable arm flailing tube man shop
Business Category: Commercial
Able to pay entry fee: maybe
Do you want to receive aid and rewards from Monocorp: Ye
Why should we assist you with this business: I'm a highly accredited business enthusiast with gold star reciews from the better business bureau
Three references: Mister Wright, Dimitri Veira, and Stephen Williams

Your application has been accepted. Mister Wright will contact you in-game when you're in to schedule your initial setup and rewards package.

SodiePop

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Roleplay Name: Macguire Jones
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:39853481
Timezone:
PST
Business Name: MonoPool (X)
Business Concept: A ride hailing and transportation service while also offering transportation for VIP's.
Business Description: A business where I can recruit driver's who can preform transportation services for the city.
Business Category: Transportation
Why should we assist you with this business: Because this city needs more transportation especially for new players and this could be a area of profit and success for Monocorp
Three references: Alex Anderson, Baphomet and more just couldn't think off the top of my head.

Capture.PNG

Last edited:

redw1re

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Roleplay Name: Macguire Jones
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:39853481
Timezone:
PST
Business Name: MonoPool (X)
Business Concept: A ride hailing and transportation service while also offering transportation for VIP's.
Business Description: A business where I can recruit driver's who can preform transportation services for the city.
Business Category: Transportation
Why should we assist you with this business: Because this city needs more transportation especially for new players and this could be a area of profit and success for Monocorp
Three references: Alex Anderson, Baphomet and more just couldn't think off the top of my head.

View attachment 7165

This is a great concept. I will accept your application and contact you on the weekend with more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.