Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitr0us

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hey, I'm Nitr0us - you may know me in-game as Enzo Escobar. For the past few weeks and when I played on Monolith prior to resigning, I have made an abundance of graphic materials for Monolith while working on the media-team, or designs simply related to organizations. I initially kept these services private; however, I thought it would be a good idea to sell my services to the public in return for some mono dollars!

Why would you want a design you may ask? Well, getting a design can bring your role-playing to the next level and adds a sense of personality and customization to whatever you're doing. It also looks pretty cool. Please note, I will only create designs relative to features on Monolith, therefore, I will not make any designs for your out-of-character endeavors. I have included my portfolio below, I'm able to create logos, thread designs, forum signatures, edit videos and more. If you wish to purchase my services please don't hesitate to contact me in-game, on the forums or direct message me on Discord. (Nitr0us#5090) for a quote. Also, please note that many of these designs take quite a long time to make with many hours invested in them. Designs such as the forum signature may not take much time and would be relatively cheap; however, designs such as logos and thread designs can cost upwards of 100 000 mono dollars, sometimes even more.

3mWizqN.jpg

IGWot7r.png

1yfUMHf.jpg

z1kz64l.jpg

iUNqlxG.jpg

4APXCZM.jpg

s6yyF8x.jpg

otGhAwr.png

yWMygy0.png

IYD8sOS.jpg

Asiandiskool

Media Creator