MRP Panic Button

• ⚠ ⚠ Server Downtime ⚠ ⚠
    🛠 Planned Maintenance On Hosting Infrastructure 🛠
    📍 Affected Location(s): Entire Dallas, TX Infrastructure 📍
    🕔 ETA: Maybe Sunday, 18:00 - Monday, 23:59 CEST 🕔
    (24h - 48h, starting from 00:30 CEST, Sunday)
  • Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Director James Smith

Jul 4, 2017
Illinois, United States of America
What I suggest is the police (especially higher ranking officers) should have a panic button that alerts other police when pressed. And or something like a heart rate sensor that when an officer is downed it sends an Officer Down alarm.
Reason why it should be added: I'm not sure about other places but in my city and the surrounding cities our officers have them, it's really realistic and would help when we roll into a situation as the first responder and instantly start getting shot at. My city even has something like a heart rate sensor and when it doesn't sense a heart beat it sends an officer down alarm. It would add to the realism and help the officers who don't have a mic and would have to type where they need help and for what.

Reactions: Vexum and klas

Waffle

Apr 26, 2019
-support These would be going off every second as a police death isn't too uncommon in monolith. They would get so annoying and eventually someone will suggest to remove it or somehow mute it due to how many time it will go off. I will give it up it would be awesome just maybe not on a server like monolith.

ProximaSync

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Marketing Team
Media Creator
Event Team
Jun 5, 2019
-support, it’s not needed, it’s an rp server almost everyone has a mic, if not they could but one for not even 20 dollars.

• Angry
Reactions: My Dime Is Up

Director James Smith

Jul 4, 2017
Illinois, United States of America
-support These would be going off every second as a police death isn't too uncommon in monolith. They would get so annoying and eventually someone will suggest to remove it or somehow mute it due to how many time it will go off. I will give it up it would be awesome just maybe not on a server like monolith.
Yeah I see how it would get annoying but I'm not talking about something big maybe something like when you get mono messages

-support, it’s not needed, it’s an rp server almost everyone has a mic, if not they could but one for not even 20 dollars.
Yes a lot of people do have mics but it is kind of ignorant to say that you can just go buy one for 20 dollars. Not everyone can just go out and get one. How is it not needed when police get shot and killed within 5 seconds of arrival to a scene.

Stuvi

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Report Management
Dec 10, 2016
Germany
Start using the search function on our forums.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.