Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Paralake Gun Crafter's Association (PGCA)

The Paralake Gun Crafter's Association is a coalition of high-leveled crafters who have come together to adjust fair pricing on all weapons to offset the rising operating costs. Here we will announce what we consider to be the fair standard for all weapons pricing that offer us the freedom to provide merchandise that benefit both parties in the sale.
All members of the PGCA will have access to the most updated crafting spreadsheet sponsored by the Paralake Mining Co.
The PGCA spreadsheet provides complete understanding to any crafter that wishes to lower their overall profit margins, but also to understand these costs.

It will allow you information such as:

• Time taken to craft each gun from the point of crushing the ore, smelting the bars and crafting the weapon
  • Cost in rent to create each gun - This option can be toggled on/off and is by default ON
  • Cost in ore to create each gun
  • Amount of each ore/wood to create each gun
  • Total cost of each gun
  • Total profit of each gun
  • Profit margin of each gun
  • Smelting costs in case you've opted to streamline your business by paying someone to smelt - This option can be toggled on/off and is by default OFF
  • Learn the Profit Per Hour for each weapon
  • Adjust order size to accurately price orders
  • Include a discount in your pricing
  • View price per hour if you spent an hour making the same weapon
  • View price per 8-hours if you spent an entire day making the same weapon (and then sold them at the listed price, of course.
  • Includes controls to determine new craft times and profit margins based on having more than one crusher, or factory active at the same time. These controls allow you to lower prices since your costs have dropped, but PLEASE be careful. Doing this incorrectly could lead to lost profits that you wont even notice.

Current members of the PGCA:

Paralake Mining Co. (Aaron)
Ajax Thornton
(misterjokeman)
Vito Scaletta (Hexxo)

Current fair market values:

• Makarov - $4688
  • M1911 - $5500
  • P99 - $5500
  • FN Five-Seven - $7188
  • Mac-11 - $9688
  • MR96 - $8625
  • HKMP5 - $7188
  • AK-74 - $11875
  • H&K UMP .45 - $9375
  • Glock18 - $11875
  • AR-15 - $12500
  • Thompson - $10625
  • Kriss Vector - $15625
  • Deagle - $8750
  • G36C - $14375
  • SCAR-H - $15625
  • Serbu Shorty - $15000
  • ACR E - $17500
  • L85A2 - $20625
  • G3A3 - $24375
  • M1 Grand - $25625
  • Silverballer - $14375
  • HoneyBadger - $24375
  • IMI Galil - $27500
  • M249 - $28125
  • Mosin Nagant - $32500
  • M14 - $33750
  • M3 Super 90 - $18750
  • M4 Carbine - $28125
  • L115 - $33750
  • LR300 - $33750
  • KSG12 - $27500
  • HK 416 - $35000

If you wish to join the PGCA, please post here with this format:

Code:
Org Name (if applicable):
RP Name:
Steam Name:
Do you agree to abide by fair market gun values? Yes/No

Last edited:

Eden

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Yakuza WILL NOT tolerate such overpricing in the market, well you give us a reason why to raid warehouses as it says in yakuza's org thread WE Extor the stockholders you seems like people who got a bunch on your shoulders. get ready for a visit from me....

rxsm

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Why are some so overpriced and some so underpriced... I mean either way they're all more expensive than ours

FreeSpy

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Yakuza WILL NOT tolerate such overpricing in the market, well you give us a reason why to raid warehouses as it says in yakuza's org thread WE Extor the stockholders you seems like people who got a bunch on your shoulders. get ready for a visit from me....
Fuck you man. We got their back. If you try anything, chinese tattoo sushi eaters, y'all gon get popped.

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

There's no reason for fighting or arguing. These prices haven't been adjusted since the Furnace came out with the warehouses. If we can work together to get Warehouse rent down, then we can easily get the price of guns down too. These prices include all of our costs - and if they were lower, we might as well not craft at all. I'd be happy to discuss this with anyone in detail so they can understand fully.

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Why are some so overpriced and some so underpriced... I mean either way they're all more expensive than ours
With your current pricing model, you are putting yourself out of business. I'd be glad to show you how. Everyone needs to work together here. This isn't about competition, it's about spreading this knowledge and understanding. There are MORE than enough customers for all of us.

imaspy14

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

These prices are really bad so expensive u think we just work hard for our money to buy. Guns and die and think wow I spent 16k on a scar h and died a few mins latter it's a waste like Rockford everything was cheap if u lost a gun u don't lose as much money as u do now

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

These prices are really bad so expensive u think we just work hard for our money to buy. Guns and die and think wow I spent 16k on a scar h and died a few mins latter it's a waste like Rockford everything was cheap if u lost a gun u don't lose as much money as u do now
This has nothing to do with screwing over anyone. If you get into the gun crafting business, let me know. I'll show how much profit you lose from the million expenses there are. Yes, the expenses are real, and yes, they are METICULOUSLY cataloged on my spreadsheet.

CHØP

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

If at any point “Yakuza” targets this assiocation you will find out real quick what extorion is.. Let that be your warning, You and any allies you beg to assist you will be heavily targeted by my operatives.

imaspy14

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

This has nothing to do with screwing over anyone. If you get into the gun crafting business, let me know. I'll show how much profit you lose from the million expenses there are. Yes, the expenses are real, and yes, they are METICULOUSLY cataloged on my spreadsheet.
I have done gun crafting ik how much time and money u have to spend to earn

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

For reference:

aa259bb2b9.png

The Makarov as priced makes you $26,000 per hour in profit alone. You all know that's not great. The 1911 as priced makes you $27,000 per hour. P99 makes $23,000 per hour. This trend continues throughout the whole spreadsheet. I'm not allowed to post everything as it contains updated V4.5 data.

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

In fact the most expensive gun only makes 30K per hour, as it takes 51 minutes to craft.

Eden

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Fuck you man. We got their back. If you try anything, chinese tattoo sushi eaters, y'all gon get popped.
listen jeremy you're like 1 guy in cobraZ i feel bad for you, even dido left you please stop !
There's no reason for fighting or arguing. These prices haven't been adjusted since the Furnace came out with the warehouses. If we can work together to get Warehouse rent down, then we can easily get the price of guns down too. These prices include all of our costs - and if they were lower, we might as well not craft at all. I'd be happy to discuss this with anyone in detail so they can understand fully.

IF You wanna work it out imsg me in game Nyko Shadow

misterjokeman

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Org Name (if applicable): (None)
RP Name: Ajax Thornton
Steam Name: misterjokeman
Do you agree to abide by fair market gun values? Yes

I feel the spreadsheet that you have created will help immensely with future gun crafting. Even though prices are a bit... debatable, I would do my best to sell guns at a fair price. Please get back to me ASAP.

Edit:: I realize that this is not an organization and rather a group so if I am accepted please do not expect my company in any of your associated with or owned organizations.

Last edited:

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Org Name (if applicable): (None)
RP Name: Ajax Thornton
Steam Name: misterjokeman

I feel the spreadsheet that you have created will help immensely with future gun crafting. Even though prices are a bit... debatable, I would do my best to sell guns at a fair price. Please get back to me ASAP.

Edit:: I realize that this is not an organization and rather a group so if I am accepted please do not expect my company in any of your associated with or owned organizations.

No worries whatsoever, there are no affiliations between orgs and players other than to stabilize the gun economy and profitability for crafting, as it's currently out of control. You've been PMed with the link to the spreadsheet. Request access and it will be granted.

misterjokeman

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

The Spreadsheet that I have gone over contains an abundance of crucial information when it comes to everything needed to craft a weapon. This spreadsheet will be EXTREMELY important in the near future, Thank you for access to the spreadsheet Aaron.

Last edited:

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The Spreadsheet that I have gone over contains an abundance of crucial information when it comes to everything needed to craft a weapon. This spreadsheet will be EXTREMELY important in the near future, Thank you for access to the spreadsheet Aaron.

Much appreciated! When the update comes out it'll integrate perfectly with everyone's operations.

SPREADSHEET CHANGELOG:

Added Price per hour if you spent an hour making the same weapon
Added price per 8-hours if you spent an entire day making the same weapon (and then sold them at the listed price, of course.)
Added controls to determine new times and profit margins based on having more than one crusher, or factory active at the same time. These controls allow you to lower prices, but PLEASE be careful. Doing this incorrectly could lead to lost profits that you wont even notice.
Completed discount option. Try to keep your profit margins at 75%. Too much higher becomes unfair to the customer, and any lower is not realistic if you plan to make any money on this server.

Please note - Weapon multiplier 1.25x sets profit margins at 80% so you have room to discount for friends/team mates without hurting your overall profit margins. When you sell to them, you can set the multiplier back to 1 so they receive weapons at a fair price.

Hexxo

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Org Name (if applicable): (none)
RP Name: Vito Scaletta
Steam Name: Hexxo

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

just saying aaron' As good as people think Work in addition of what The items to obtain it in labor and having to make the guns' There will ALWAYS be Competition' Plus such things as street prices' Mono has its Gun prices nearly engraved in stone' I can ask ten people what a scar(Example not about the prices) should cost and they would 9/10 give the same answer' And that competition will always try and aim for the price people will actually pay' Disregarding their effort needed to make it for the sheer fact That the money they'd be making is alot and Quick as quick as you can keep up' T'was why Gun makers with alot of time have the biggest banks *Cough @something * for example' Just a good point too look at

something

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@thtgeekydude I haven't made my money with guns, farming is the real deal. As others before me have said some prices are too high and others too low. I would agree to a price range only if the majority of the gun makers have a discussion about the price for all the guns out there. Just to give you an example about the prices you've set ... the price for the ACR is higher then the SCAR, and even if the level required for the craft of the ACR to be higher, the resources needed for it's craft are two times lower compared to the SCAR.