thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

@thtgeekydude I haven't made my money with guns, farming is the real deal. As others before me have said some prices are too high and others too low. I would agree to a price range only if the majority of the gun makers have a discussion about the price for all the guns out there. Just to give you an example about the prices you've set ... the price for the ACR is higher then the SCAR, and even if the level required for the craft of the ACR to be higher, the resources needed for it's craft are two times lower compared to the SCAR.
You made bank off Guns though you cant lie' I cant honestly see you farming a couple million in such short spans of time' Especially since im level 99 farming and its only meh to me XD

FreeSpy

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

You made bank off Guns though you cant lie' I cant honestly see you farming a couple million in such short spans of time' Especially since im level 99 farming and its only meh to me XD
he made cakes 24/7 wdym i got 12k off 3 stacks of cakes and that's in like 12 mins

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@thtgeekydude I haven't made my money with guns, farming is the real deal. As others before me have said some prices are too high and others too low. I would agree to a price range only if the majority of the gun makers have a discussion about the price for all the guns out there. Just to give you an example about the prices you've set ... the price for the ACR is higher then the SCAR, and even if the level required for the craft of the ACR to be higher, the resources needed for it's craft are two times lower compared to the SCAR.
I'm glad someone noticed :) This is for the 4.5 re-balance. And in fact, craft level literally has zero effect on price. The only factors for price are the cost to create from ore (cheaply), and the cost in rent to create them. Any difference allows for a 75% profit margin.

Last edited:

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Org Name (if applicable): Paralake Mining Co.
RP Name: Carl Sanchez
Steam Name: HODL
Do you agree to abide by fair market gun values? Yes

Org Name (if applicable): (none)
RP Name: Vito Scaletta
Steam Name: Hexxo
Do you agree to abide by fair market gun values? Yes

Please check your messages and request access to view the document.

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV