Damp Eggplant

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

As many may know I do not have premium. I am considering getting it, but I was wondering if there was some sort of way that premium could be paid for through steam money(ie CSGO skins, etc.)? Also I am curious about what the methods of payment are?

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You can check our store page, https://monolithservers.com/store for more information regarding premium features, price, terms of sale, and the methods of payment available.
You can obtain premium by purchasing it at the store page, or you can trade a Premium Membership in game with someone.

Make sure to read the rules before doing this. We describe what is allowed and what is not, including what can be traded for a Premium Membership.

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

As many may know I do not have premium. I am considering getting it, but I was wondering if there was some sort of way that premium could be paid for through steam money(ie CSGO skins, etc.)? Also I am curious about what the methods of payment are?
Easiest way is to pay someone with ingame cash,usually sold for about 80k,I dont think You can pay using Steam wallet money

Hector

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Easiest way is to pay someone with ingame cash,usually sold for about 80k,I dont think You can pay using Steam wallet money
There may be some trouble getting it for 80k right away. I've bought premium anywhere from 60k-100k, really depends on the seller. Put /ooc buying premium !pm (your steam name) every once and a while during highpop and you'll eventually get a pm.