Status
Not open for further replies.

Vladimir Bensons

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Moderator Scofield has issued me a 2 week pd blacklist for the following reason (not taking my job seriously)
This is a utter lie and a half when he teleported me he told me i am getting a 2 week blacklist i said why he mentioned the following situations:
1. When i was at the bank i put up a police tape at the front door and said everyone inside leave and he was using the NPC instead of him leaving he just abused his powers and physgun me into the wall freezing me in place and unfreeze me and walked off without saying anything. i believe this was a form of admin abuse as he used out of RP powers to get out of a RP situation.
2. He mentioned a situation were i was shooting at a parked vehicle the reason for this was all the other officers were shooting at it as there was a player who was code red inside it due to my posisiton where i was standing behind a placed barrier i couldn't see the player exit the vehicle so when i turned back after reloading i couldn't see the player as left the car and same with the other officers so we were shooting at the parked car, the admin said this is FailRP even tho it isn't it's simply shooting at a code red suspect.
3. Admin said taser someone in a bank vault that was AFK well what actually happened was i was going through the bank with a detective and we found a guy that was armed just inside the vault so we imminently tased him as this is a threat as he is armed and in a vault so we than arrested him and went on our way i said as a joke to the other detective with me "we should lock him in the vault as a punishment" but we NEVER did it was a joke so then we moved on.
4. The admin was clearly making up and lying during the sit and admitted in multiple occasions that he has been spectating me for a couple of hours. Now this sounds a lot like witchhunting to me a couple hours who spectates someone for that long.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Denied, wrong format.

Status
Not open for further replies.