Your Character Name:
Viktor Sokolov

Target Steam Name:
unknown
Target SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:123736760
Target Character Name (if known):
Alex Herrera

There was another guy as you can see to the left of the police counter, doubt he will admit and include himself in this report.

Request reason:

Some big bois decided to raid PD before the restart, upon the death of the whole force we started to respawn in the PD respawn point leading to one officer being kill and more including myself taking damage as they tried to kill us too. They claim to ask us why we are there (Obviously we respawn there) and they apparently only wanted to leave... To de-escalate things, I just open the door as they were saying the wanted.
IMO
It looked as if they were just camping the lobby as they clearly weren't there for any loot.

When did the situation occur?:
14/01/2019 NZDST
Your evidence to support your claim:
https://streamable.com/dmgqf

Additional members involved/witnessing: SWAT and everyone else there that got shot

heater

Monolith Veteran
Senior Moderator
Event Team
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

First off we were leaving PD and you were at the wrong place at the wrong time we had previous occurrences in front of PD and as we are leaving we take every safe precaution and killed all officers in sight while leaving not only did I not shoot you after you had your hands up but you can obviously see in your video that I was going up the stairs to the front to leave.
In my opinion you should have left the area rather then come back to the situation and whine about it.
and on top of that we already had an occurrence while trying to breach PD and some cop ignorant combat tased me while trying to raid PD.
Obviously not going to let that happen again
and that one officer has been sitting there AFK getting bank for God knows how long during this whole PD raid he should've been killed in the beginning but he was unarmed and we didn't kill him for that reason.
and you can't assume that we weren't there for no reason pretty sure my boys got their items out of evidence locker

Last edited:

Sokolov

Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Its common knowledge that public lobby is the Spawn Point, no matter what you say justifies your need to kill freshly spawned unarmed cops trying to obey the NLR rules.
As an active member like yourself, you should be aware that police spawn points are there and have the right to spawn in peace and wait till the situation is over.

I merely came back in to hear the dispute and catch names.

heater

Monolith Veteran
Senior Moderator
Event Team
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Its common knowledge that public lobby is the Spawn Point, no matter what you say justifies your need to kill freshly spawned unarmed cops trying to obey the NLR rules.
As an active member like yourself, you should be aware that police spawn points are there and have the right to spawn in peace and wait till the situation is over.

I merely came back in to hear the dispute and catch names.
NLR Doesn't imply to them during their second life and I 100% understand that it's a spawn point I'm not stupid, it's quite obvious that during the situation as we were leaving the place you were at the wrong place at the wrong time you could've fled and nothing even happens to you so I don't even see what you're on about you're implying that we were 'camping pd spawn' when we weren't.

Last edited:

Sokolov

Awards

Years of Mono

LV

In all fairness, my interaction with the reported player (Alex) today has led to us coming to common ground and me undertstanding his view point. If and when this report is sorted I'd advise the staff member to not ban the offenders, another form of punishment other would be better.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Under review.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

This report has been accepted.

I am not buying the "wrong place, wrong time" excuse. In the evidence posted by DystopianRaven, it is quite obvious you were opening fire on the cops who were spawning in and trying to leave. Regardless of the NLR rules, it is unfair for you to shoot people trying to spawn in, and you can give any excuse under the umbrella of "killing excuses", but I see none of them being valid for this situation.

As such, the member being reported will be assessed with a 3 day ban for the offenses of RDM, and spawncamping.

In no way was this situation allowed, and if you feel like this decision was made in error, you may appeal it if you wish.

Accepted and closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.