Status
Not open for further replies.

PzEz

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

yes i am quitting the server.I believe the server is simply just getting dull and just plain boring,after the update the pvp is just straight garbage.In my months here in monolith i feel like i made some great friends and met the greatest people ever.I have been on this server for atleast 1 year full of headaches and happiness i just dont wanna play anymore due to the stress i must face and aswell the update of course.I am unsure if i am taking a break or leaving for good,I will now be focusing on other games I prefer at this current time.Also many left due to the update aswell,many of my friends had left previous to the update and monolith just got boring gradually.Im not saying monolith is trash and no one should play it well maybe the pvp is trash now and noone barely role plays and just threatens to call admin during role play.The point im trying to say is that monolith just boring for me now because of my friends absence and aswell as my many hours on this game,there comes a certain point in a game where you stop playing because of plain boredom considering i played 12 straight hours everyday on this game.And if your assuming i am leaving because of trash staff.....No actually,The server has great staff actually,i made memories with many and bonded with many former and current ones,so staff right now keep it up!

@Ricky Lafleur my friend since the beginning love him(no homo)
@Malamutex my former leader and taught me how to play the game and hook me on to the server(basically my dad)
@CommanderPro a good friend of mine,always taught me what kindness meant and always gave me stuff if i had lose them
@Logan Fitz chillest guy i know and the down to earth guy,would never mug or raid someone unless for a good reason
@Walter Skies bit annoying but hes a homie and would always get my back
@(AOA)Lyrical after my org fell apart he took me in and we would eventually made a big org called the narco enteprises
@haztos even tho u are toxic and obnoxious and we went to war with one another you i have respect for you for reasons i wish to not to share
@AmericanMade @Riley9803 even though i havent known you for that long you guys are the best
@rxsm lol i admired this guy when i was a john doe,top fragger but top banned

Of course i havent forgotten my favorite admins
@Satan i love this guy so much with his cute voice (satanism be da gang)
@Lola Meid lol i annoy her so much in ooc gon miss those times (BOLLAAA MAIDDD)
@Tristan if this guy doesnt get SA idk what u guys are doing

if your asking if this gon be a break idk yet if im coming back

Last edited:

AmericanMade

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Dang zyke, we are just getting big. Sad to see you go man. All I can say is hope to see you back soon.

[AOA] Lyrical

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Highly Disappointed. The Cocaine King is leaving us. Catch ya on the next one, Brother.

Walter Skies

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Man we had some good memories see you when your back in town
<3 (no homo)

boris mcdonald

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

not you too :( will miss you brother GDHNFNGHNXHNTNFTHNHTFHFT JHHDTPLKFGBXN LKM;BGFD NM BF GMIOB

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Delta.

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

smh who am i gonna argue with in ooc chat now :(

haztos

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Miss ya bro was there for u bro did not matter if there was a war always was there and had fun . :cool:
R.I.P zyke

CommanderPro

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

im gonna miss you man playing with you was the best!

Angryhalobird

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

You will be missed, hoped you have fun while on monolith.

Jose

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Imma miss u

I am very smart (not)

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

you better come back when i do

ammeo

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

The admins and the developers are not listening to what the community wants and instead are imposing a gameplay that suits their personal preferences . And the result is that many experienced players are leaving. PvP is dying and its becoming more of a Simcity simulator than a proper PvP experience.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

The admins and the developers are not listening to what the community wants and instead are imposing a gameplay that suits their personal preferences . And the result is that many experienced players are leaving. PvP is dying and its becoming more of a Simcity simulator than a proper PvP experience.
I didn't know our server was named Cops & Robbers RP instead of CityRP.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

You guys should name it our staff roleplays, and everyone else must follow what we say. Example the cop funeral yesterday if you talked during it they phys gunned you away
Clearly shows you don't know how to RP properly.

Yung Stunna

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Clearly shows you don't know how to RP properly.
Ah yes the response I was expecting. I forgot the only type of proper RP is the way you guys want it. No one is allowed to have their own personal experience in situations. I remember I was at a funeral once; I talked, and a God came out the sky and phys gunned me across the world

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Ah yes the response I was expecting. I forgot the only type of proper RP is the way you guys want it. No one is allowed to have their own personal experience in situations. I remember I was at a funeral once; I talked, and a God came out the sky and phys gunned me across the world
So you're lacking respect in real life too, good to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.