Status
Not open for further replies.

Rufucuz

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Enough has been said. You talked yourself in a hole. I’m glad staff are allowed to use staff powers to make their own roleplay experience the way they want it done.
Quick question before you judge others , do you RP on the server ? If not , dont bother complaining about staff , they use theyre time to enchant rules and Rp , most of the people that are complaining rn are the ones who come here to FragRp , i havent seen a one nonFrag hungry guy in the forums or in game complain about the new update and staff.

Yung Stunna

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Quick question before you judge others , do you RP on the server ? If not , dont bother complaining about staff , they use theyre time to enchant rules and Rp , most of the people that are complaining rn are the ones who come here to FragRp , i havent seen a one nonFrag hungry guy in the forums or in game complain about the new update and staff.
Yes I roleplay on GTA V servers. I use to also do it on GMOD servers like People of Gaming(POG) who were also corrupt, then they eventually shut down

Rufucuz

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Yes I roleplay on GTA V servers. I use to also do it on GMOD servers like People of Gaming(POG) who were also corrupt, then they eventually shut down
Im talking about Monolith , do you Rp in monolith . Cuz from my perspective yall grind your asses and complain , when theres an update witch increases ur risk of loosing ur money you complain , when you break rules and don’t take responsibility you complain. Bruh like honestly i havent seen any normal people leave bcs of Staff and updates , only GaNg MeMBeRs and other FragRpes that go solo .

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This is a goodbye thread. Enough.