Status
Not open for further replies.

Hanz

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted
IMSG John Neilson Ingame for your Org Invite!

Welcome To The Peaky Blinders

@Chris Heist
@Tayven99
You will both be on probation for a week, you had not met requirements
But I'll give you a chance.

Hanz

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Hanz

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Caleb Neilson Has Been Promoted To Elder!

Hanz

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Danny Gogo Has Been Promoted To Elder

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Red hawks declare war on Peaky Blinders

Stiizyy

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted
IMSG John Neilson Ingame for your Org Invite!
Welcome To The Peaky Blinders

@Chris Heist
@Tayven99
You will both be on probation for a week, you had not met requirements
But I'll give you a chance.

Hello, I just had to study for a few test. but im ready to grind how can I find you?

Im just wondering do I get the org invite or no? I think we have different times just like danny. So how would I meet u

Last edited:

Hanz

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, I just had to study for a few test. but im ready to grind how can I find you?

Im just wondering do I get the org invite or no? I think we have different times just like danny. So how would I meet u
You would meet me by bumping into me just look on my name on the leaderboard. But i am taking a break from monolith for a bit

Hanz

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I am Taking A Brake From Monolith For a bit, Wont be Too Long I promise!

Stiizyy

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You would meet me by bumping into me just look on my name on the leaderboard. But i am taking a break from monolith for a bit
So did I get the invite or no?

VICHZ

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

John Buck

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, James Hoxworth here, please stop your members from stealing crops and continually dying, it looks bad on your org.

VICHZ

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, James Hoxworth here, please stop your members from stealing crops and continually dying, it looks bad on your org.
May I know who?

John Buck

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

May I know who?
i dont know who to be exact. But i can show you an exact photo of him. He has a multi Colored Hat and Comes to farm and steals their crops for no reason at all. It ended in his death. If it continues so will it' But on that note. It can easily be turned around and we could have a friendly talk about it! All hard feelings aside we can work out a ceasefire if you wish.-Azekial leronie

VICHZ

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

i dont know who to be exact. But i can show you an exact photo of him. He has a multi Colored Hat and Comes to farm and steals their crops for no reason at all. It ended in his death. If it continues so will it' But on that note. It can easily be turned around and we could have a friendly talk about it! All hard feelings aside we can work out a ceasefire if you wish.-Azekial leronie
Please PM me the photo and I will talk to him

Hanz

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Yes i know who he is. He may be robbin ya plants but we are at war and just wants to kinda annoy you a little bit. I dont think a cease fire would be neccesary. We havent done much except raid you and steal your shit. I want this to keep on going until something actually happens

Swift

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

He rings a bell, came to my blue warehouse today, took a few of my ore, this will be noted. He looked me dead in the eye and didnt have anything to say to me. I dont want any problems, unless it has to be a problem.

Rasta hat + Red Camo WRX.

Last edited:

John Buck

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Due to these continued actions, I am denouncing the Peaky Blinders for their actions and not kicking these members out of their org. Please do not base or trust the Peaky Blinders,

Hanz

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Due to these continued actions, I am denouncing the Peaky Blinders for their actions and not kicking these members out of their org. Please do not base or trust the Peaky Blinders,
Here is the thing, Dont accept other people who you dont know. Yes ik this idiot in my org is stupid and all but come to me if you want someone kicked. Ima speak to him and give him a little spanking. Note: You shouldnt trust random people into your base. @Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.