-"You're KOS Mazen called it out kid"

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Al límite

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

There was no proof Jimmy Was coming to the raid from what we said they had no reason to kos him so far from the property , all we said is jimmy come to the raid . I'm not sure if they have a different reason but I don't see how they would have known

Last edited:

TheLoser27

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

That's true as I was the one to call him all is said was "Jimmy Come join us at the raid"

Al límite

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Thats funny didn't you guys die inside penthouse and came back to shoot someone ????? Nice job lmfao

Last edited:

Mazen

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

rob called out on radio for backup from jimmy and said something after clearly portraying the fact that jimmy is coming to aid in their raid against us. I moved away from the door and called it out on our radio. not sure why u think there's "no way we should of known" when rob literally clearly explained u coming to aid the raid against us right beside our door while raiding.

Al límite

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

rob called out on radio for backup from jimmy and said something after clearly portraying the fact that jimmy is coming to aid in their raid against us. I moved away from the door and called it out on our radio. not sure why u think there's "no way we should of known" when rob literally clearly explained u coming to aid the raid against us right beside our door while raiding.
Rob Clearly Said Jimmy Come Help . No last name so you killed someone for being named Jimmy + Deshawn broke nlr to kill him lmfao

Mazen

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Rob Clearly Said Jimmy Come Help . No last name so you killed someone for being named Jimmy + Deshawn broke nlr to kill him lmfao
um? a couple of you guys roll with jimmy jimson daily? all of you were together at bank about 20 or 30 minutes before the raid. on top of that there was no other jimmy on so.

Shabzino

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

-Penthouse situation was paused
so wtf made you think it was a good idea to come bring a shotgun when we are downstairs waiting for it to unpause. Not to mention it was diamond clear your intention to counter as we literally caught you calling us out as we killed you for countering while it was paused so nice try
That's true as I was the one to call him all is said was "Jimmy Come join us at the raid"
you just said it yourself, you called it out and Mazen called you out on radio to KOS you for it if you counter which you really tried to walking right up to penthouse before you got shot at and chased for trying to counter.
Thats funny dident you guys die inside penthouse and came back to shootsomeone ????? Nice job lmfao
you got dookied on in your raid, decided to call a sit and then some while i wasn't even on when the raid started, so good one buddy better you just not reply you're hurting your own guys' report here. To add to that you literally got your ass beat and was mad enough to break NLR and give call outs which led to you getting warned by a staff member and then some most likely but anyway...
-They chased me away from the raid scene and shot me when I had my hands up
you running away when trying to counter and failing is your problem since we already had KOS on you when you to counter which was made obvious by your boy Rob here and Tyler. Also again you don't really seem to understand what KOS is as whether you put your hands up or not you can get your head cracked no, exceptions, except for the Police.
As a former mentor you should know that but I guess some people are forgetful sometimes.
when i chased you down to kill you i literally caught you calling us out to your friends yourself while the raid was paused so good one

Shabzino

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Deshawn broke nlr to kill him lmfao
What do you benefit out of lying in reports you did not touch me in pent you got smacked so you got mad enough to give call outs like i said a second ago

TheLoser27

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Literally none of us roll with Jimmy Daily we do stuff with him like once a week when he isn't on cop doing stuff, plus just being 1 jimmy on means nothing another jimmy could have easily gotten off for all you know, you just assumed it was him due to him being in the same org as me.

Mazen

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

only person who broke nlr was you lol. came out that sit with afash pretty mad man lfmaoooo

Mazen

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Literally none of us roll with Jimmy Daily we do stuff with him like once a week when he isn't on cop doing stuff, plus just being 1 jimmy on means nothing another jimmy could have easily gotten off for all you know, you just assumed it was him due to him being in the same org as me.
? i didnt even realize that but ok

Al límite

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

So you now know everyone in the world Ok that's cool :) Didn't know you knew that there was only 1 jimmy in the world lmfao like nice metagaming. Second the shotgun was equipped so i'm still confused This he had a shotgun point is nothing other than you finding out after rdming him lmfao. Second i was basically trying to get my car when i was told to leave after saying 1 thing i still got punished lmfao

Last edited:

Mazen

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

So you now know everyone in the world Ok thats cool :) Dident know you knew that there was only 1 jimmy in the world lmfao like nice metagaming. Second the shotgun was unequiped so im still confused This he had a shotgun point is nothing other than you finding out after rdming him lmfao. Second i was bassicly trying to get my car when i was told to leave after saing 1 thing i still got punished lmfao
"2 pistols, 2 vector cops downstairs" funny how you say that yet after I call out jimmy, he seems to magically pull up not 20 seconds later? its really not that hard to put 2 n 2 together but alright.

Jimmy Jimson

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

-I got on, made 1000 pieces of toilet paper, then became SS. I was never with them before then.
-There's no such thing as 'having a KOS'. Search the rules for KOS or Kill on Sight.
-Not sure how you heard Rob, all he said was "Alright Jimmy come to Penthouse, we're raiding it right now." This obviously happened before you guys arrived.
-Attacking to kill should be carried out sensibly and not as a first resort, unless you have a good reason for immediate lethal action.
-I was a seemingly unarmed person walking on a sidewalk that you may have heard the first name of, and you shot me immediately without making any attempt to talk
-If you assumed I was a part of the raid, YOU CAN'T KILL ME BECAUSE IT'S PAUSED

TheLoser27

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

you guys are in the same org guy you cant get away with reportrp like thompson just quit lying because youre not benefitting out of this
Same org means literally nothing lol, we legit do nothing together other than the occasional same freq for like 10 mins.

Mazen

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

-I got on, made 1000 pieces of toilet paper, then became SS. I was never with them before then.
-There's no such thing as 'having a KOS'. Search the rules for KOS or Kill on Sight.
-Attacking to kill should be carried out sensibly and not as a first resort, unless you have a good reason for immediate lethal action.
-I was a seemingly unarmed person walking on a sidewalk that you may have heard the first name of, and you shot me immediately without making any attempt to talk
-If you assumed I was a part of the raid, YOU CAN'T KILL ME BECAUSE IT'S PAUSED
no way you've been playing that long and still this clueless????? I'm beyond dumbfounded.
YOU CAN'T KILL ME BECAUSE IT'S PAUSED
so its paused but you still decide to pull up with the intention of countering? if they should not of killed you, you should not of come. don't see why they have double standards but alr.

Last edited:

Al límite

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

2 pistols, 2 vector cops downstairs" funny how you say that yet after I call out jimmy, he seems to magically pull up not 20 seconds later? its really not that hard to put 2 n 2 together but alright.
We were all alive when we called jimmy to come ?? and it was before the pause and if the raid was paused and you knew he was the jimmy in the raid even though you should have known you just admitting to rdming him while paused Lmfao it's so clear

Last edited:

Shabzino

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

we literally got rdmd by some toggling cop a bit after you got smoked anyway and since nik already RDMd waffle slightly before this we of course had to be a lot more careful since you lot play bummy that way i guess.
You are fooling completely nobody, we killed Nik melander for RDMing Waffle not even a few minutes before you showed your face near the base so that was just another reason to be extra watchful of you especially since Kyle also saw us kill Nik at the Taxi Depot.
All in all this report literally goes nowhere since this guy literally got caught giving callouts on how many people there were downstairs when we first shot at you before you ran away and your boys are now literally lying about NLR when Tyler got caught himself giving callout like wtf were you thinking?

Mazen

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

why are you lying when theres a whole video showing the entire situation? rewatch the video

?? you rewatch it too thanks. Deshawn never broke NLR how many lies are in this report?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.