Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 12627

Your Steam Name: Ghost
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:121982224
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Simon Riley

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name): @Phenix

Reason for Report:
  • Abusing and freezing a player in place during RP.
  • Typed in chat and whispered to me "I'm going to launch an investigation for 20 min just to piss him off"
  • Told me to "Make sure my recording was off" while he was doing it.
  • There were no SA on and he was attempting to waterboard him and bind him in a corner, un-auth corruption.
Time of Occurrence: 11/05/20
Evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: Yes

Phenix

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

@Balldrip took the sit with the guy that you made, and I told him that I did attempt to water board him. Me asking if the camera was off and telling you I was investigating him for 20 min to piss him of was in RP, I had no issue with you actually recording, it was just meant to be in RP as IRL, most Police Department interrogation rooms have video cameras and microphones. I did freeze the guy (as he was stalling RP) and during the sit we had with Balldrip, I told him before you were brought. I will not deny that I did these things, at the time, I was trying to enhance RP as an FBI agent, that is why I tried to use waterboarding to get information out of him (I did not actually harm the suspect, it was just supposed to be in RP)

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under review.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,
Phenix is no longer part of our staff team.

However, it is clear he should not have frozen the player or roleplayed in a corrupt way without permission.

Concluded.

Status
Not open for further replies.