Phenix

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

It is well known that I am a bottom fragger, and I have no issue saying it (Still better than stewart tho ;] ) so I only have one question:

How to good?

Don't suggest I play CSGO (I am also a bottom fragger in that) or that I play Rainbow Six (Kinda good at R6 O_O) or that I play any other game, because I find that it doesn't work for me. I am looking for a way to get better at Monolith while on monolith, because idk what it is, but I am good at most other games and servers, just not Monolith.

Aspect

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I know you said dont suggest it but Csgo is a good way to get better, for me it teached me crosshair placement, strategies for gun fights, and proper movements. Other than that maybe just try to get more into frag rp. The more you do something the better you will get at it. Goodluck.

Phenix

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I know you said dont suggest it but Csgo is a good way to get better, for me it teached me crosshair placement, strategies for gun fights, and proper movements. Other than that maybe just try to get more into frag rp. The more you do something the better you will get at it. Goodluck.
Yea, I have tried both, CSGO doesnt work for me like I said, and when i try frag RP, I run out of money, then I cant buy guns :(

Sneaky.

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Learn how to jiggle peak and prefire, other than that just practice your aim and positioning.

Colonel Cookie

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Realistic FPS Games like insurgency are pretty good. Trains your killing ability in a similar environment

StewartJames

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I'll send you some videos of my gameplay - make a record of my movements and try to do the exact opposite!

(Also, take it slowly. The more in control you feel the more accurate and effective you will be. Keep breathing steadily throughout a gunfight. Surprisingly advice for real life works in game too. I just can't be bothered and find it funny to rush)

reqord

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

you will get the cock and the ball constantly if you don’t understand every mechanic. In the current state of monolith your going against people who have 3 years experience and a new rise in cheaters who you have no chance against. I know how it feels to get the cock and the ball over and over again and sadly you can’t do much even if they are cheating because a lot of proof is needed for a cheating ban. Learn how to play the high ping of the server. Your hit box and basing your position off of that depending on the situation, map knowledge, and just get into more situations. Sometimes a sensitivity change is needed because if you play other games your brain is wired for that sensitivity. The weirdest thing tho is your mental state affects how you play, personally I’ve noticed when I’m happy I play like shit. Basically just waste your life away on mono and frag RP all day, avoid your life and cry yourself to sleep nightly and you’ll be good at combat on a gmod server. EZ CLAPS