• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

Phoenix Supply Co.

Jul 10, 2018
Phoenix Supply Co.
Who we are: We are a group of people who like providing services to people. Our main line of work includes weapon manufacturing.

Things we do: We only sell to the people of Paralake. If you are reading this, and would like an order, please contact Tim Dan, our leader. We also like to raid, make LSD/Cocaine, as well as growing Marijuana. Money makes our jobs worth your while.

Jobs among the ranks: We accept miners, crafters, metalworking enthusiasts, even lumberjacks. If you would like to join us, we will pay you for your services, in Money, Protection, or weapons.

Requirements / Application format

Miner:

Level 62+ mining level required. (Provide screenshot of level)

Player level 50+ required. (Provide screenshot of level)

Must have ATLEAST 1 vehicle.

Crafter:

Level 50+ crafting level required. (Provide screenshot of level)

Level 50+ player level required. (Provide screenshot of level)

Metal:

Level 62+ Metal Working level required. (Provide screenshot of level)

Lumberjack:

Level 62+ Woodcutting level required. (Provide screenshot of level)

I am not going to lie to you and say that we are the best ORG out there, but we do want to be up there some day. If you want to help us, join us!

Peco

May 5, 2018
New York
Although I am banned for a little while, ill be able to craft stuff for you. I'm crafting lvl 89 and still going up. Just let me know if yall ever need something made my IGN is Skyler Gray

Top Bottom