QuickSilver1937

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Parkour Event was hard as sh*t. It was very well made and honestly hard to complete. Well done to the staff that created this event for everyone who wanted to participate. In the end I finished it after all the pain and suffering I went through. I messed up on the last jump a few times and that pissed me off. Well here's the event. (Kinda long so you might wanna skim through it)

D

Deleted member 902

Parkour Event was hard as sh*t. It was very well made and honestly hard to complete. Well done to the staff that created this event for everyone who wanted to participate. In the end I finished it after all the pain and suffering I went through. I messed up on the last jump a few times and that pissed me off. Well here's the event. (Kinda long so you might wanna skim through it)
Thanks for the compliment :) I see you cut that down alot cough cough ;)

officernoodles

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Back story of this event was there was a major crime organization camping out in the Yellow Warehouse and we called in another Police Department to assist in raiding the building( the cars that I crashed into in the start lol sorry about that ) and we went in and took them out. This was one of my favorite events I have to say. Ignore my horrendous combat/driving skills. Sorry about the keyboard/mouse my mic is right above it so it makes it seem louder than it is.

Farmer Joe

Administrator
Administrator
Event Team
Recruitment Team

Years of Mono

LV

Back story of this event was there was a major crime organization camping out in the Yellow Warehouse and we called in another Police Department to assist in raiding the building( the cars that I crashed into in the start lol sorry about that ) and we went in and took them out. This was one of my favorite events I have to say. Ignore my horrendous combat/driving skills. Sorry about the keyboard/mouse my mic is right above it so it makes it seem louder than it is.
i missed it ;(

papa1456

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Dam i missed this

Dmoz

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

*Lower volume*
Friday the 13th event hosted by @Tango
Starts at 6:44

Don't mind my loud voice and annoying org members + kids.
E4ACE0A332FCEF94A6A992F7A478C4634FBA6CC2

53A7CCBD0EBC40E2468AE90BA8AE899B3F581B42

Valentino

Mentor
Mentor
Police Board
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Superheavy

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I went into windows movie maker for the first time and crapped out this sheit
hope you enjoy

GreggsPasty

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

pictures from the mini russian roulette event i hosted this morning.
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png