Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Bot John
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:0:400641763
Your Character Name: Ping ling

Ban Length: permanent
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Stuvi

Ban Reason: third party software

I have been banned for around a couple months now For complete stupid reasons. I was never cheating and The video showing the evidence has been private or I would post it here I used to love playing the server before I was false banned All that I did was shoot through a door because I could hear sprinting. and hit some shots that are lucky or that I could replicate rn. I think it is dumb that I was banned. I was also accused of having no recoil even though if you put short barrel and wood grip on ak there is basically no recoil. I think I should be unbanned I had hundreds of hours on the server and am still banned my first appeal was denied as I was not recording as my old pc could not handle recording. I can get friends on the server to show the audio q's later as some evidence. I was a trusted known member of the community having some friends and even more enemies. I had even played the server for more than a year before I was banned, would like to revive my gang and have fun on the server I would LOVE to be added back to the server to have some fun times if it would be possible. I hope to be unbanned.

Good day,

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

After further review, your ban will not be lifted.

Appeal Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.