- Jun 13, 2017
NOTE: Not all changes have been documented. This update will be be deployed to the main server and partners as well.
List of changes
- Fixed tutorial quest not verifying a player has opened the mono-tablet when opened via context menu
- Fixed police not being able to ticket vehicles
- Fixed being able to shoot and kill NPCs across the map
- Fixed whitelisted jobs not being able to skip level checks. ( This fix is mostly for Partner communities )
- Fixed cooking giving a obnoxious amount of XP at med-high levels
- Jailed players are now known as Prisoners instead of "Arrested"
- Ticket appeals will now show the name of the officer who issued the ticket
- Warden is now able to view prisoners on the Department Tablet