- Dec 3, 2016
NOTE: Not all changes have been documented. This update will be deployed to the US and Partner servers.
List of changes:
- Reduced player level required to become a Security Guard;
- Fixed Mayor, Police Chief and Police Assistant Chiefs not being able to view firearm licenses requested beforehand;
- Fixed fires not being created once the engine of a vehicle explodes;
- Fixed several bugs;
- Rewrote the Police trunks system;
- Added a weapon to the Police trunks (only available for higher levels);
- Added a button in "Quests" inventory tab, to direct players to our forums guides section;
- Added new Police vests for the department;
- Added missing entities to the NEW MAP;
- Switched map from Rockford to the NEW MAP.
This update will be deployed on the next server restart.