• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

Player One Ready movie

Buladebar

Banned
Banned
Jan 22, 2018
I just watched it and it's so cool. It's s movie about 2030. There is a thing called Oasis which is a huge VR. It's basically I all games, internet, tower unite, steam, vrchat and more. It's so cool that they made it cheap price and it's so cool that people started to hate real world because in the oasis you do and be who you are. Idk you are a cat boi you can be tracer from overwatch, donkey Kong robot idk and it's extremely realistic. The movie is so cool there was even Gandalf, delorean and tracer from overwatch. I really suggest you guys watch it it's so cool..

Buladebar

Banned
Banned
Jan 22, 2018
I just watched it and it's so cool. It's s movie about 2030. There is a thing called Oasis which is a huge VR. It's basically I all games, internet, tower unite, steam, vrchat and more. It's so cool that they made it cheap price and it's so cool that people started to hate real world because in the oasis you do and be who you are. Idk you are a cat boi you can be tracer from overwatch, donkey Kong robot idk and it's extremely realistic. The movie is so cool there was even Gandalf, delorean and tracer from overwatch. I really suggest you guys watch it it's so cool..

John Buck

Jul 15, 2018
I felt that the movie was pretty crappy in it's story and kind of cliche, it just gave people references to their favorite games so they can reconcile with the crap parts of the movie. My opinion

Last edited:

Standish

Media Creator
Media Creator
Jun 22, 2018
I felt that the movie was pretty crappy in it's story and kind of cliche, it just gave people references to their favorite games so they can reconcile with the crap parts of the movie. My opinion
I actually do agree. But again which movie isn't just a collection of cliché moments

John Buck

Jul 15, 2018

Buladebar

Banned
Banned
Jan 22, 2018
Watching it now

John Buck

Jul 15, 2018
Personally I just feel this is for a younger audience and completely not my taste at all.

Top Bottom