Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: misterjokeman
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:51800342
Your Character Name: Ajax Thornton

Target Steam Name:▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:92283866
Target Character Name (if known): Brandon Mcbride

Request reason: RDM and Potential RDM (Depends on Decision Made)
When did the situation occur?: UTC-08:00 -12:30 P.M
Your evidence to support your claim:

Situation began with me tailing a Light Blue Audi R8 Spyder for a short amount of time. When I finally wanted to pull away they kept following me so I started following them and then it kept on going back and forth for a short amount of time. I find them driving again on the hill and my friend (who was not part of the rdm situation) hits them with their truck and they started shooting at him. (Keep In Mind My Friend Was Unarmed) Anyways, I lose them after that short scuffle that I took no part in and I pick up a friend from the fishing area. I drive around and see the Blue Audi again and I start to tail it again. Im going 80 Mph while tailing it and they stop for a second and I crash into them. I exit the car while unarmed and Brandon Mcbride starts shooting at me for no reason, I take out my mp5 in the last second before I die and then I couldn't really see much. But from the video it shows Lil Pat getting ready to drop the AK and Brandon Once again starts shooting and RDMs Lil Pat.

Additional members involved/witnessing: Lil Pat

▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

This was delt with yesterday in a admin sit i already got in trouble for this so why is it posted on the forums now lmfao. I got warned for rdm and it was dealt with and now ur trying to get me introuble again for something that was already handled lmfao.

Last edited:

▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Sorry sir i dont remeber his name i dont record admin sits lmfao. They should be able to check the warning i recived by the admin for this exact situation. And also to point out it shows you breaking fear rp trying to pull a gun while u have agun aimed at u already lmfao.

Last edited:

Spartan ◢ ◤

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

They had a reason to kill you. Cars going at that speed IRL is either an accident or actually meant to kill someone. Lil Pat had holstered his gun, not drop it. This isn't really big, because the way I see this is that people like me didn't know that you can click the gun in primary/secondary slot to do actions with said gun. The person that killed Lil Pat should've given the person more time to react.

Do not respond to a situation you aren't involved in. If you do it again you will be given a warning point.

Locked for review by player report staff.

Reactions: RJC

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Upon reviewing the evidence in this report the user will be issued a one day ban for RDM. This is due to the fact that you killed him whilst you were holding up and mugging him for his weapon and he seemed to be complying and unenquiring the weapon so that it could be dropped.

This report is resolved and will be moved to the handled reports section.

Status
Not open for further replies.