LV

Your Steam Name: Cathrine <33
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:69277100
Your Character Name: Sarah Lambar

Target Steam Name: russell8=D
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:509100650
Target Character Name (if known): James Prance

Request Reason:

Cop Baiting - The act of excessively provoking Law Enforcement for the sole purpose of having them chase you or incite some other reaction from them for your own mere enjoyment.

Fail Driving - The process of having no regard to any roleplay when in a vehicle, be it slamming into most if not all objects purposely. Failure to comply with this will result in punishments of FailRP. This is different from in-character reckless driving which is not prohibited by our rules.

When did the situation occur?:
2020.07.31 - 02.41.03.21 (GMT +3)

Your evidence to support your claim:
Video showing below.
Video at the end showing person's STEAM ID and I have asked him some questions about what happened to confirm it was him.
also same description other officers said. Black suit with sunglasses.

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Scott Rayas
STEAM_0:0:61155076

Read, understood and followed player report rules?:
Yes

Bryce

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

UNDER REVIEW

James Prance

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

what would be the point of me cop baiting literally you all were blocking the road so I rammed you out of the way if I were trying to hit the cop I would have pinched him against the car not love tap him with my car and I was unarmed so what would I achieve by cop baiting getting arrested lol I had no reason to do anything to provoke the cops

Bryce

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Usually I would give the other player a chance to respond but there is absolutely NO excuse for this level of copbaiting or fail driving. @russellparks209 You will be receiving a 3 day ban for this behavior, as this is not new for you.
PLAYER REPORT ACCEPTED, LOCKED AND MOVED

Status
Not open for further replies.