Your Steam Name:Cretin
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:116330995
Your Character Name:Smiff Smith

Target Steam Name: ELIASS*#*
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:151602163
Target Character Name (if known): Daevy Vangeel

Request reason: Baiting as police chief and fail RP
When did the situation occur?: 5:26 BST
Your evidence to support your claim: https://plays.tv/video/59d3bfb9afcb7cc8e5/okay
Additional members involved/witnessing:

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Can you elaborate on which points you believe he is breaking rules? I can see he is performing an investigation, but I don't see any evidence of "baiting" or "fail RP".

Papa Chep

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

i was in the store crafting chairs and he kept knocking at my door asking if i was making in anything illegal as well as just asking i could sell him an ak when i was unarmed also i believe he was breaking rule 2.6 "As a police officer, don't bait any criminals behind locked doors or into restricted areas just to arrest them" which the whole situation ended up in me getting arrested as i opened the door for them and they ran in and alt rd on the floor as well as started to drag my crafting table so i grabbed the table then i locked them in and then i was arrested for apparently holding the mayor hostage when the mayor ran into my store for no reason and sat on the ground

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Rule 2.6 means to not bait someone into breaking the law. It does not mean do not bait someone into incriminating themselves.

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I will allow @bolte1970 to defend his actions here, but as far as I'm concerned I do not see any rule violations in the evidence provided.

Papa Chep

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

well as you stated that "Rule 2.6 means to not bait someone into breaking the law" and he repeatedly asked me to sell him an Ak which on its own is breaking the law which is further supported by the fact the he does a /me saying "gimme one"

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

His suspicion was that you were already breaking the law as shown in your video. He did not ask you to craft him an illegal weapon. He asked you to sell him one. Since there are no rule breaks here, I will be closing this report.

Denied.