Your Character Name: Matt Herring

Target Steam Name: Unknown
Target SteamID: Unknown
Target Character Name: Jacob McJimmy

Request reason: FailRPing (maybe)
When did the situation occur?: Like around 1:45AM EST 9/26/2017
Your evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: Unknown

I don't know if this was FailRP or not, I don't see it in the rules though so I'm assuming so unless I overlooked it. There was no staff on at this time so the server kinda went to shit fast when it came to FailRPing, I recently installed shadowplay for these specific situations.

Jacob Mcjimmy

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I dont see how it was fail rp? you was about to tow my car. so in roeplay i grab and moved ur tow hook to the front of your truck and got in. ike you said it isnt in the rules. if it is then i over look to. but you also broke a rule in your recording by breaking rp saying im gonna get ban. you could called the police. and i could got arrested. i have been on this server 2 months and havant got in troubble yet or no warning or points. and
in real life you arent allowed to tow a car why someones in it. That why i got in it. You could of rp it and called the police since there was like 6 on.

DR3Z

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

You didn't roleplay at all. And you legit came out of nowhere. Not only that, you purposely got into the car so it couldn't be towed. You didn't even ask in-game why I was towing your car, you just picked up the magnet and walked away. No role-playing at all.

Jacob Mcjimmy

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I was there the whole time the cops even gave me a tickiet for reckless driving. when you ask the cop can i tow it. i just got out of the of the handcuffs. when u ask them can you tow my car. while you was lowering the hook more i took the hook and moves away from my car. And you told the cop to arrested im not going stay there and talk.I walked it to the front of ur truck away from my car. and i got in and the video ends.and when you backed up i was there you didnt upload the full video. for the whole sisution.

DR3Z

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

For one, your car was completely destroyed and blew up, therefore there was no way for you to move it. Therefore it had to be towed because it was parked illegally. I'm uploaded the full video right now.

Jacob Mcjimmy

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Like i said Its know where in the rules so im not commenting no more intill staff comment .

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Locked for review.

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I have completed my review on this request. Next time please have the police handle it, as this is not a staff matter. Moving your hook so you're unable to take the car is not FailRP. It is not in the rules because it's not against them.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.