LV

Your Steam Name: Natan
Your Steam ID:
Your Character Name: Natan Veira

Target Steam Name: Kyle
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:167837731
Target Character Name (if known): Kyle Kurosaki

Request reason: Metagaming/Wallhacks.
So we were being raided i was defending the base and this man shot me through the wall without me even peaking twice he might have seen my gun through the wall but that i don't know.
When did the situation occur?: 19:12 8/8/18 (GMT+1)
Your evidence to support your claim: https://plays.tv/video/5b6b34102c34212a05/hacks-lmfao
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Horrendous Gaming

Kyle Hunt

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

@Natann Okay, 1. your gun barrel was going through the wall 2. I heard you 3. you peaked there mulitple times and I prefired you and was simply shooting through the wall where you peaked about 7 times its game sense man

RyanFL_

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Honestly it does look very sus, but considering you are using one of the longest guns in the game and ur hugging the wall abusing 3rd person the gun is bound to stick through the wall. I see it may be wrong to abuse the fact the gun was going through but thats also your own fault for trying to abuse 3rd person.

RyanFL_

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

This situation is basically the same as the accusation on me from Tyro. I saw his head and his flashlight so i could pinpoint the location on where to shoot. In this case your gun barrel clearly went through the wall.

Tyro

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Seeing something through the wall and shooting at it is exploiting even if you weren't wallhacking

Natann

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

This situation is basically the same as the accusation on me from Tyro. I saw his head and his flashlight so i could pinpoint the location on where to shoot. In this case your gun barrel clearly went through the wall.
your not involved so do not reply.

RyanFL_

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Im gonna go ahead and make a report on you then for "exploiting" because you once shot me through a one way mirror that i could not see in then you shot me through the floor cuz you saw me run into the building thanks to the one way mirror.
Wanna see the vid?

Kyle Hunt

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Also can I say you guys are witch hunting.

Natann

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Im gonna go ahead and make a report on you then for "exploiting" because you once shot me through a one way mirror that i could not see in then you shot me through the floor cuz you saw me run into the building thanks to the one way mirror.
Wanna see the vid?
i never shot you through a 1 way mirror lmfao

毒性Dokusei

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

You guys are so bad you always resort to us hacking when you lose every gun battle, it’s not our fault you guys are so unorganized just man up and stop crying we won that battle fair and square you guys keep harassing my clan and I have had enough with it.

Tyro

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You guys are so bad you always resort to us hacking when you lose every gun battle, it’s not our fault you guys are so unorganized just man up and stop crying we won that battle fair and square you guys keep harassing my clan and I have had enough with it.
Excuse me you were not involved so please leave your shitposting off the forums

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This thread is now locked. Will be reviewed by the report management.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Insufficient evidence to claim hacks. The gun is clearly going through the wall as you can see in the video.

Status
Not open for further replies.